“Good food, slightly over priced.”
Review of El Ranchito - CLOSED

El Ranchito
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good food, slightly over priced.”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Love the fried burritos, fried chicken tacos and enchiladas. Portions a bit small and slightly over priced but food is good.

• Visited November 2013

Enumclaw, Washington
“Not impressed..”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were recommended to go here for lunch from two of the local wineries in the area and were told to expect some really authentic mexican food. We were really excited because we love mexican but unfortunately were left disappointed. The food wasn't bad but it wasn't equal or better than the Mexican we can get back home. The beans were cold and stiff, the rice typical and my carne asada dry. Now my husband's enchilada was probably the most authentic thing we had but even that was just average. Sorry but we won't be back.

• Visited September 2013
Denver
“El Ranchito - I expected more”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

El Ranchero used to be the name of this restaurant. It was a true authentic Mexican Restaurant fill of latinos and gringo tourists alike. It closed because the adjoining tortilla factory shut down.

El Ranchito is a reincarnation of the old place. They have both a gringo menu and a menu for locals. The gringo menu had tacos that were not authentic at all. Great Rice and Beans though.

Visited June 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went this past weekend in May 2013. The food was good. I was quite surprised they didnt offer sherdded beef hard tacos but otherwise good food. The bathrooms were a little hinky though. Very busy there with the locals.

• Visited May 2013
Edmonds, Washington
“Fond Memory”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It's been quite a while since I've been there, but it stands as one of the best Mexican food experiences I've had. I discovered it as a small roadside stand, in 1972 or 73. It has since become a large restaurant and Mexican art and craft store. The scent of cilantro lingers long after the food is gone. I will return.

• Visited June 2012