Best Western Plus Vintage Valley Inn
$85
$113
$110
Agoda.com
All reviewswine countryyakima valleywine tastingcookies and milkgreat place to stayvery clean hotelpool and hot tubwafflesevery staff membercomfortable bedsincluded breakfasthot breakfastenjoyed our staywould stay againnice stayeasy accessbreakfast room
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was on the road by myself and came down with stomach flu. Head ache, vomiting, body aches, and diarrhea so bad I probably qualify for a colonoscopy this morning. The staff at the Zillah, WA Comfort Inn hotel were willing to put me into a room early but at the very highest rate. Okay, I understand that. Unfortunately the room was on the second floor and there is no elevator. NO elevator! Sleeping and watching TV was the only thing I wanted to do. They list 70 channels unfortunately 46 channels were unwatchable, including ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, and several of the other major channels. In fact there was only 2 semi interesting channels. Mostly shopping channel and stuff like that. Then to make matters worse the next day's Choice Hotel (Roadway Inn in Stevenson, WA) wouldn't cancel my reservation for today.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very friendly staff and quiet. We only stayed one night but it was clean and decorated nicely. We rooms weren't that cheap but that's the going rate around $90-100. They have snacks out in the evening. We walked to the Mexican restaurant close by for dinner. The place was crowded and the food was ok. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: No elevator so get a room on the first floor if you have to carry a lot of stuff in.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Sadly, there is a huge lack of decent hotels in Washington's wine country between Yakima and the Tri-Cities. We stopped here after a day of wine tasting, not wanting to drive to Yakima then have to drive back in the morning. The room was not that cheap at $90, and was not very nice. The blue-carpeted floors were sticky all over and the mattresses were very old. I could feel the springs, and woke up with a stiff back. The front desk lady was nice, and the free breakfast in the morning was actually very good (make-your-own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, bagels, fruit, etc).

For my money, I would drive to Yakima and stay downtown for the same price, sans backache.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Christa_Rocks
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We used the Comfort Inn in Zillah as a base for all our family attending a nearby celebration. Ahead of the event, the staff was very helpful in reserving rooms and making reservations with a group discount. The location was also easy for all of our guests to find, located just off the I-82 and visible from the highway.
The pool and hot tub facilities were clean, open almost all hours of the day and enjoyed by all our guests (especially the children).
The rooms were clean and spacious. The breakfast facilities and variety of food was a pleasant surprise. There was an entire room dedicated to providing breakfast, which meant that all our guests could socialize in the mornings as they were coming and going during breakfast time. The food options included hot eggs and sausages, cook-your-own waffles, fresh fruit, cereals, toasted breads and plenty of hot and cold drink options.
The rate was $100 per night before tax, including breakfast, WiFi and printing facilities. We thought this was a very reasonable rate considering the ammenities provided.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank larawankenobi
Reviewed January 19, 2007

Friendly staff and clean, extra amenities, homey.

Stayed: January 2007