“Gary”

Pho Yelm Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Yelm
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Very good food and service always love the spring rolls wish they were open 7days a week great menu and Coors lights

1  Thank Gary R

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We were so excited to be getting a new ethnic choice in our little town of Yelm. We've been several times, and the service is always friendly. I usually order the same thing (Tofu/veggie Pho) and it can range from just so-so to great. I don't know what the variable is, but if they could figure out how to do it great consistently we would be back more often.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Delicious broth used in the pho at this restaurant. The portions are huge, a medium take out pho is enough for 2 adults. The menu is extensive beyond just the pho choices. I have tried a few different items and have enjoyed them all. Service is fast and very friendly.

1  Thank armyvacations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This place is great! This is a family-owned restaurant, and you really feel welcomed. A very friendly place with good service and reasonably priced wonderful food. The fresh spring rolls are a must. I’ll recommend this place.

2  Thank Charlie P
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Fast and friendly! Very helpful with ordering since I have never had pho. I will definitely be back and going to bring my family.

1  Thank Heather S

Been to Pho Yelm Restaurant? Share your experiences!