“Delicious Food, Good Value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Lacey, Washington, United States
“Delicious Food, Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

This place has a great bento box. It is always clean, fast service, and good food.

1 Thank madroy24

“Horrible!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

The waitress was not helpful very rude never returned to table to refill our drinks. Then there was hair on my sushi. Since the waitress didn't come by the table I had to go up to to the bar and told them that there was hair in my sushi and he had an attitude and didn't say sorry... And we had to go up to the cashier and waited for 15 minutes for us to get our receipt... She tried charging me for the 2 sushi.. No tip for her. Worst waitress and bad sushi I had way better sushi...

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Yelm, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent restaurant with fresh, quality sushi and wonderful other options for kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2011

The sushi quality is great, but also love their other food choices for people that don't like sushi or for kids, Great, family owned, restaurant with with very good food and nice atmosphere.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lizard3473
Tacoma, WA
“Pricey, but good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2011

Good sushi and other Asian fare, but pretty pricey. I usually order the sushi, and have never been disappointed. My husband prefers the noodle dishes, and they come in huge servings. They also do teriyaki, but it was just mediocre.

Visited October 2010
Yelm, Washington
“Great sushi! A regular at this joint :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2010

I've been impressed to find a small town like Yelm to have a good sushi place. It's got fresh fish, and options for those who might want to try sushi, such as deep fried, or smoked salmon sushi. I have had better, but it was at a hole in the wall place in Vancouver BC where the Japanese servers only spoke Japanese, the fish was clearly fresh, and I would imagine is as close as you can get to eating sushi in Japan. I happily go to Kinja at least once a month and have no problem bringing other sushi lovers here. Highly recommend!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MrsH2009

Been to Kinja Sushi? Share your experiences!