All reviewsliving roomlarge bathroomstove topparking lotextended stayfront desklaundry roomconvenient locationgreat ratebed was comfortableone night staygreat place to stayoff the highwayeasy accesstargetburnerpans
Reviewed April 24, 2010

The guest room was larger than some of my past apartments. Great layout and very spacious. It would be perfect for longterm use. The bedroom was nice, comfy bed and good comforter. Loved the bathroom and orange bath products. One downfall - no onsite restaurant and no info for restaurant delivery. I was so comfy, I didn't want to leave the hotel for dinner. I finally had to and grabbed togo from the restaurant in the parking lot. Delivery would have been perfect. Nice wifi and free parking. No snacks to purchase. My room was very hot so I had both windows open all night. I also got Alaska Airlines miles.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2010

We stayed the weekend of the High School Drill Team Competition and the Ledgestone Motel was full up. They put all of the teenagers on the 3rd. floor to isolate them from other guests. Our reservation room was next to a very noisy hallway cold air return vent. I asked for another room and, Sara Allen, the General Manager was very accomodating.
The rooms are large with a kitchenette(full size refrig); separate sitting room and separate bedroom. Bathroom area large with a closet and a sliding door between bedroom and bathroom and a door between the bedroom and sitting room. Large screen wall hung flat panel TV's in bedroom and sitting room. Pillowtop bed was comfortable. Our 1st. floor room was away from the freeway and fairly quiet. Coffee available in the lobby. No continental breakfast. There is a restaurant across the parking lot. Business/Computer area away from front desk.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2010

We stay here every time we visit Yakima which is once every other month. The rooms are clean! and the beds are so comfy.. I have stayed in several hotels and this is the best we stayed in the Hilton in Yakima and it dont even compare to this hotel. The only thing that I can think that it could use is a DVD player or more to use as we stayed there for Christmas and didnt have a DVD to watch a movie. But other than that its a great place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2010

I've been in just about all of the hotels in Yakima, and we didn't make our reservation in time to stay where we prefer to stay in Yakima so we were stuck at this hotel. First of all the staff was very impersonal, treating us as if we were "just another bank deposit." There was simply no personality...only robots. The rooms felt like operating rooms...like the staff....no personality. We thought the value paid for the value received just did not match up. This hotel was right on a major freeway, so we didn't get any sleep at all, and there were kids running all over the place with no supervision- and the staff couldn't care less. We will definitely be staying elsewhere when we come back to Yakima.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank angryparents111
Reviewed December 6, 2009

You feel like you should be paying more for this hotel. First of all, the hotel is still pretty new and everything looks and works great. The rooms are suites with a kitchenette, including a dishwasher. The bathroom is large and comfortable. The beds are a little too soft for my taste, but probably about perfect for the average traveler. The wireless internet speed is a cut above most other hotels, though it is flaky like all hotel wireless (why doesn't someone solve this problem?). The rooms have a nice atmosphere and feel much more homey and comfortable than I was expecting for the price. Only negatives are the strange smell of the room probably because everything is new, the odd ghost town quality of the entrance and front desk, and the location by the freeway. But it is hard to complain when you are getting such a great value.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business