All reviewsliving roomlarge bathroomstove topparking lotextended stayfront desklaundry roomconvenient locationgreat ratebed was comfortableone night staygreat place to stayoff the highwayeasy accesstargetburnerpans
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Booked through Expedia. When I arrived they were "unaware" of the price since it was through 3rd party. At check out the clerk would not give a receipt or itemized bill. I contacted the corporate billing & reminded them that state law mandates a customer gets a receipt. The called front desk clerk and I was then given a receipt but not for the amount I paid, but the amount Expedia paid. Shady.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Mary K, Regional Director at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Sorry you had a bad experience with the billing through Expedia. Booking through a 3rd party, we are not given the price you pay for the room. We offer Expedia and other 3rd party booking companies on line, rooms we have at an agreed on price. They in turn sell the room to you at a higher price to make money for their company. Your agreement and payment were with Expedia not with our hotel. Your agreement and price are not disclosed to the hotels, this is a private agreement between you and Expedia. Our agreement with Expedia states that we do not disclose the amount that we are selling the rooms to Expedia for. In the future, you are welcome to book directly with the hotel.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

I tried to book this hotel directly but got Reservations.com and so decided to just go ahead and book the hotel thinking if things changed I would just cancel the reservation given the cancellation said it was free up to a specific date. When I got the booking acknowledgement I noticed that the price was more than what I had expected for the room plus tax by about $15.00, there was no detail of the room, tax and whatever else on the acknowledgement. As luck would have it our plans changed a day later and I cancelled the reservation. This is when I figure out the difference in price. Apparently Reservations.com charged a non-refundable booking fee of $14.99, which I did not see anyplace on the website or in the detail for the booking (and I read cancellation policies pretty closely). I will never again book with through a site that uses Reservations.com As a result of this experience I am not likely to book with this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, very nice ambiance i think. The bed was comfortable, it is a nice hotel for what I came here. The complimentary guest laundry was nice to have. My room was facing the freeway but it was quiet. Good size parking and close by shop and restaurant.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Alanonel
Reviewed June 11, 2017

I was extremely pleased to find a very spacious, full featured suite with a totally stocked kitchen. Separate bedroom, very large bathroom rounded up the best points of this hotel. Great rate as well. Wish there were more of these scattered around the country.

The only downsides were relatively minor, the room faced a busy interstate highway and there was some distracting noise. Make sure to ask a parking lot side room. The only other thing I didn't care for was a floor mounted toilet paper holder that move all over on every use. Just mount it permanently on something and call it good.

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a parking lot side room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Ledgestone, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Ledgestone Hotel Yakima. I am pleased to hear you found the suite and all its features most accommodating. We always strive to provide great value and exceptional accommodations. Also, thank you for your suggestion; I will certainly pass it on to our corporate office.

We currently have four Ledgestone Hotel properties located in Yakima, WA, Billings, MT, Vernal, UT and Elko, NV. We are always happy to hear our guests would like to see more Ledgestone Hotels and we do hope to keep expanding our locations.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Yakima!

Kindest regards,
Sara Allen

Reviewed June 7, 2017

We needed a one night stay for a wedding and this place more than met our needs. We were able to get in a little early to get ready and I was amazed how nice the room...ok suite was. We had a bedroom, roomy bath, comfortable living room, good sized kitchen with actual wine glasses (yay) and enough stuff to cook a meal if we had wanted to. It was clean and quiet, I wish we had been able to stay a day or two longer. The location was handy to the interstate without being noisy. There was a restaurant across the parking lot which we always feel is a plus when we travel. Didn't need it this time so don't know if it was good. The employees were all very pleasant and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family