“Nice new option in Yakima!”

Ledgestone Hotel Yakima
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Ok when I saw the computer generated hotel online I was worried the real hotel would be made of cardboard... It is in fact beautiful and EXACTLY like the computer simulation( to a creepy extent) overall great hotel. With target just across the street it was very convenient. No continential breakfast but still a great option for travel if you prefer to cook in the well appointed room kitchen!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Hollyoosa
Ledgestone, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Thank you for the great review! It is true that our website and virtual tour look exactly like the hotel really does in person! I am glad you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and we hope to welcome you back the next time you are in town. Thank you!

There are newer reviews for Ledgestone Hotel Yakima

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We had never heard of this hotel until reading about it on Trip Advisor and because of the reviews, we decided to try it ourselves during a trip to Yakima. We found the front desk to be very helpful and friendly making our stay very enjoyable. The room consisted of a kitchenette that had a 2 burner stove, mircowave and refer with plenty of cookware and utinsils. There was a living area with a hide-a-bed, chair and flat screen TV. The bedroom was spacious with a queen-sized bed and the bathroom very spacious with a sunflower showerhead. One minor flaw was the bathroom sink was too short. There was no maid service during the 3 nights we stayed, but that was no problem. It is well located to the off-ramp of I-82 but not so easy to the on-ramp. The room was clean and new. The price was right and the property well worth it.

Room Tip: Request a room in the front-side of the building.
2  Thank juanclem

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased you had an enjoyable experience with us, including excellent guest service and a clean room. I am glad you liked the amenities in the room. Thank you for the feedback regarding the sink; I will pass it on to our owner. The Ledgestone Hotel was built with the extended-stay traveler in mind, though we welcome short-term stay guests as well. This is why housekeeping service is once per week, though daily service can be arranged and all room amenities are available at the front desk whenever needed throughout your stay. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I booked this room on the internet solely because of the rating on Trip Advisor. I was somewhat put off by the language concerning the fact that it is a long term stay hotel although they accept overnight guests. I was confused about the one night stay and room housecleaning service. I decided to book it anyway and I am very happy I did. This hotel was fantastic. It's big and beautiful with ultra clean and very large rooms. We stayed at some 4 and 5 star resorts on this trip and none of the rooms were as nice as Ledgestone. They also have fast computers in the lobby and great coffee ! Crystal was extremely helpful in giving us a choice of room locations and helping my wife get hooked up with her IPad. She also gave us the name of a great restaurant downtown with fantastic food. We also found the room very quiet with no external or internal noise. Can't say enough about Ledgestone. Thanks Trip Advisor.

Room Tip: We stayed on first floor at the very end with easy access through a back door to the parking lot.
2  Thank Mrharley

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderul review! I am so happy you had such a positive experience at the Ledgestone Hotel! I will certainly pass on your kind words to Crystal, who truly is a great front desk agent and a valued member of our team. Our housekeeping staff really does an amazing job keeping our hotel cleanliness at a top notch level. Thank you again and we certainly look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This place is like a condo but run like a hotel. We were very pleased with the rooms with large kitchen, living room, bedroom and large bathroom. Couldn't beat it for the price. Very modern, clean and quiet. We stayed in 10 different motels during this trip and I have to say this was the nicest but not the most expensive. Free wi-fi worked well, lots of hot water with great water pressure. What a gem of a find!

Room Tip: We requested an upper floor and got the top floor (3rd). Very quiet.
1  Thank Califaloha

Thank you for the lovely review! I am so pleased to hear that of the many hotels you've stayed in Ledgestone Hotel was the nicest. I am glad you enjoyed the large, modern, clean and quiet suites along with the speedy wi-fi and hot water/pressure. We hope your travels bring you back this way, as we would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Hotel is clean and service is great. The short fall is on management = No food served in morning / no pool available. The hotel is on the edge of a bad side of town. Clean the room once a week. Across from a mini mall, in back is a freeway, so there is traffic noise.

Room Tip: Rooms near elevator are noise due to people flow and bell. 3rd floor is best.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank GerryW3

Thank you for your review. We always appreciate feedback from our guests. I am happy you received wonderful guest service and you noticed the level of cleanliness of the hotel. We really work hard to make sure both service and cleanliness are at the highest level. We do not have a breakfast, though all of our suites do have fully-equipped kitchens, there is a Target with grocery across the street and there are a couple of fantastic breakfast places nearby. We do not have a pool on-site, however there are a couple of great pulic pools close by. Our owner felt money would be better spent and appreciated in making our suites extra comfortable and including more suite amenities than having a pool. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I never would have found out about this place except on line. It is not part of any major chain and I have never seen it advertised. I stayed here for just one night when visiting Mt. Ranier and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

The whole facility looks new, clean and modern. Suites are spacious and very well appointed. Kitchen is well equiped if you want to cook. Price was about comparable to a plain old hotel room, so I felt that it was an exceptional value. I will defintitely stay here again if traveling through Yakima.

The only comment I will make is that this facility does not have a pool. So if you are traveling through Yakima on a hot August night with a whole carload of hot kids, you will probably want to find a place with a pool. But for everybody else I strongly recommend the Ledgestone.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Bllngrsll

Thank you for the review! I am glad you found us and were able to enjoy your stay in our spacious and well-appointed suites. We are happy to hear you felt our hotel was an exceptional value and will stay with us again the next time you are in town. We strive to give our guests the best value we can and enjoy seeing them back time and time again. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We traveled to this hotel on a business trip of mine. The hotel had a very new, modern look and feel. The room was large, including a kitchenette, separate living area & bedroom. The only unusual feature was a sliding (not pocket) door to the bathroom. The room was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is also located near the main downtown part of Yakima & is very close to several retail stores. I have stayed in Yakima many times for business, and this is one of the nicest hotels I've found.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank civil23

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. We appreciate your comments and it is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay, our service, the spacious suites and our convienent location. We hope to welcome you back in the future!