All reviewsliving roomlarge bathroomstove topparking lotextended stayfront desklaundry roomconvenient locationgreat ratebed was comfortableone night staygreat place to stayoff the highwayeasy accesstargetburnerpans
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This Lodestone is clean, conveniently located and well priced. Our room was a suite that was well furnished and very comfortable. I liked the new HD TV's located in both the living and bed room areas. The kitchen area is well done and would be more than adequate for someone there on an extended stay. We were there for an overnight stay however I would not hesitate to stay longer. The room rates are a bargain. The staff was helpful and their recommendations herefor places to eat were excellent. I will definitely stay there next time I travel thru Yakima.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Westolytravelers
Ledgestone, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Thank you so much for the detailed and complimentary review! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your entire experience with us, especially our friendly and knowledgeable staff! We really make every effort to make each guest's stay an enjoyable one with clean and comfotable accommodations, convienent setup in every suite for both long and short term guests and helpful and friendly staff. Thank you again and we surely look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed September 13, 2011

This is a stylish newish hotel in Yakima. All the rooms (I think) are suites! There is a nice kitchen with full sized fridge, a couple of burners, a dishwasher, plates, flatware, a dining table, etc. Flat screened TV's in both the living room and the bedroom. Good reading light near the bed on both sides. Sofa is really comfortable and great shower power in the bathroom. Hotel and rooms are stylishly decorated. There is no restaurant or any retail in the hotel, so if you want something halfway decent to eat, you will need to get in your car and go somewhere. My husband loved the bed; it was a little soft for my taste. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the room setup, inculding the fully-equipped kitchen, comfortable furniture, shower power and decor. All of our rooms are suites, similar to the room you stayed in. We are convienently located next to a restaurant and just a few blocks from some of the best restaurants and eateries in Yakima. I hope you were able to try some of them during your stay. Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

This hotel was a wonderful surprise. We didn’t think we would find such a wonderful place in Yakima, WA. The hotel and rooms were clean. We only spent two nights but with the awesome kitchen we could have stayed longer. The beds were comfy and the rooms had a great setup! It’s perfect for families. The only draw back is that they don't clean your rooms each night, but who really needs that anyway.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I am glad that we were able to pleasantly surprise you with clean and comfortable accommodations! We hope to welcome you back so you can enjoy the comforts of home once again. Take care.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

I found the Ledgestone an absolute refresher. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. The bed was really nice. The greatest part was the very nice staff and free coffee in the lobby. I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I am thrilled to hear our staff really made a great impression along with our complimentary coffee, comfortable beds and the clean and comfortable enviornment! We definitely hope to welcome you back the next time you are in town! Take care.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Quiet and spacious. Our particular room was reasonably clean but not immaculate as some other reviewers have experienced. It was the attention to details that was overlooked in our room. Smudges and dust on sliding door into bathroom. There were crumbs on the kitchen floor and a pecan on the floor in the bedroom. A large black mark on a pillowcase and stain on bedspread. The front desk was quick to replace the linens upon request. Also some stains on the sheer curtain in the bedroom. We noticed there was a matress encasing on the queen matress. Nice for protection from dustmites and hopefully bedbugs. Overall, nice place and would stay here again and hope for a cleaner room.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cat63
Ledgestone, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed the spacious and quiet aspect of your suite. I am so sorry to hear that your suite was not up to our cleanliness standards and will be discussing this with our housekeeping manager and team. It is definitely unacceptable for our guests to have anything but a clean and comfortable room. Please be assured that the next time we welcome you to the Ledgestone Hotel your suite will be to our standards. We certainly do look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Yakima!