All reviewsliving roomlarge bathroomstove topparking lotextended stayfront desklaundry roomconvenient locationgreat ratebed was comfortableone night staygreat place to stayoff the highwayeasy accesstargetburnerpans
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I found the Ledgestone an absolute refresher. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. The bed was really nice. The greatest part was the very nice staff and free coffee in the lobby. I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Ledgestone, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I am thrilled to hear our staff really made a great impression along with our complimentary coffee, comfortable beds and the clean and comfortable enviornment! We definitely hope to welcome you back the next time you are in town! Take care.
GM

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Quiet and spacious. Our particular room was reasonably clean but not immaculate as some other reviewers have experienced. It was the attention to details that was overlooked in our room. Smudges and dust on sliding door into bathroom. There were crumbs on the kitchen floor and a pecan on the floor in the bedroom. A large black mark on a pillowcase and stain on bedspread. The front desk was quick to replace the linens upon request. Also some stains on the sheer curtain in the bedroom. We noticed there was a matress encasing on the queen matress. Nice for protection from dustmites and hopefully bedbugs. Overall, nice place and would stay here again and hope for a cleaner room.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cat63
Ledgestone, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed the spacious and quiet aspect of your suite. I am so sorry to hear that your suite was not up to our cleanliness standards and will be discussing this with our housekeeping manager and team. It is definitely unacceptable for our guests to have anything but a clean and comfortable room. Please be assured that the next time we welcome you to the Ledgestone Hotel your suite will be to our standards. We certainly do look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Yakima!

Reviewed August 21, 2011

We took a one night trip to Yakima this weekend and stayed at the Ledgestone Hotel. The whole facility is so clean and spacious. The room was nicely decorated, had a nice size kitchen and living room, generous sized bedroom and a spacious bathroom. I was impressed with everything from the rate of the room to the convenient location. The staff was very helpful to suggest places to eat and see during our visit. Well done Ledgestone!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank elainesm1975
Ledgestone, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful reveiw! I am so happy to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Yakima!

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Very clean and spacious room. Nice location that was close to lots of restaurants and had easy access to many different wineries. Room was very comfortable and well decorated, and everything seemed pretty new. Despite being close to the freeway, it was still quiet.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Toddtschultz
Ledgestone, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

Thank you for taking time to write a review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room, our location and the quiet and comfortable atmosphere. We hope to welcome you back again sometime in the future!

Reviewed July 31, 2011

My wife and I visited the Yakima, WA area and we booked this hotel based on its strong ratings on TripAdvisor, and we're very glad we did. First of all, this hotel is CLEAN...I mean spotless! The rooms are large and include a kitchenette and small living room with a sofa and chairs that actually face the flat screen TV (why do so many hotels have their sofas facing an empty wall, but I digress). To our amazement, when we headed into the bedroom, there was another large flat screen TV. You really feel like you are staying in a small high-end condo...it was great. If I have to name one issue with the room, it would be my pet peeve about hotels that put sliding doors on bathrooms...I just don't understand the thought process. That being said, if we stay in Yakima again, we'll definitely be staying here!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank truax78
Ledgestone, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2011

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! I am glad to hear you were pleased with all the features of our suites. We try to make it feel like a home away from home for our guests. I am also very glad to hear you noticed how clean our hotel is, as our housekeeping staff does a fantastic job! We have also taken your suggestions about not using sliding doors in the rooms into consideration. As we build more Ledgestone Hotels your suggestions will assist us in improving our guests’ experience. We do hope that we are able to welcome you back if you visit Yakima again!