“Best Yakima”

Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Seattle, United States
“Best Yakima”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Clean outside, tired, old, dark worn inside. For the same price you can stay at the Holiday Inn or Hilton Garden Inn in the same town. Perhaps all the hotels in Yakima are a bit tired but the downtown hotels would be a far better choice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond about your stay with us. I do apologize for not meeting your expectations during your recent visit to Yakima. We do take you comments very seriously and use them to improve. We strive on making our guests feel welcome and comfortable. Again, we are very sorry we could not meet your expectations for you accommodation needs. Have a wonderful day!

Chris Gallegos-General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Kent, Washington
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel with my sister and her two sons. Rooms were large, had a desk, three chairs, two queen beds, coffee pot, fridge, hair dryer. Beds were a little too firm for my preference. Staff was friendly, rooms were clean, breakfast was typical Best Western buffet. Pool is small, exercise room (as reported by my nephew) does not have weights. Price was very reasonable. We will definitely stay there again next time we are in Yakima.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for you comments. We take your comments very seriously and use them to make your stay even better. We strive to make our guest feel welcome and comfortable. Again, thank you for you comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Burlington, WA, United States
Reviewed December 25, 2013

The rooms aren't snazzy, but they are clean and customer service is top notch. They even placed a Christmas tree in our room for the holidays! Great stay - we felt well cared for : ) Kids loved the pool and staff was VERY friendly. LARGE double room suite was reasonably priced and great for our 5 person family. We will certainly stay there again in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond about your stay with us. I am happy to hear that we made you feel warm and welcome during your visit with us. I am glad that you enjoyed the tree. I will pass along you comments to the entire stay! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Shelton, United States
Reviewed December 16, 2013

BW Lincoln Inn in Yakima is excellent service, good breakfast, nice rooms, good exercise room and indoor pool and hot tub. Rooms are nice and pleasant with a big desk for working. Bed was excellent mattress and linens--I slept great. Rooms have a micro and fridge too.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay with us. I am happy to hear we have met your expectations for your accommodation needs. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

HERMISTON, United States
Reviewed December 7, 2013

everything AT THIS HOTEL WAS VERY WELL MAINTAINED, SERVED & STAFF WAS ANXIOUS TO HELP! The staff was polite, well informed & anxious to please. When I needed something, they were anxious to help, no matter how busy they were! I'd recommend this hotel to everyone I know and would encourage them to stay here!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond about your stay with us! We do appreciate the comment and I will pass them along to the staff! Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day!!

Canada
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The staff was not in uniform, Staff was more concerned in texting at the front desk while "helping" me. I forgot items in the room. When I called to check up on them I was told " Call back on Monday to talk to my manager, I don't know anything about your items they are locked in my managers office" finally they got shipped but in a box labelled "chemicals" she my items were returned back to the hotel. and needed to be shipped AGAIN. I did not receive my things till a month AFTER I stayed. Staff charged me $50.00 more for the second night than they were supposed to, and when I asked about it, her response was waving a paper in my face and saying "you signed this so that's your problem." she did fix the rate but made it out to be the end of the world. I don't get why my items were locked in the managers office and staff was not made aware of the items, I am not sure why staff was not in uniform and why are they texting while helping a guest at all?!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Bend, United States
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I'm a BW Rewards member, so I default to them, but this is the hotel I prefer to stay at when I'm in the Yakima area. It isn't a Hilton, but it's clean and serves a decent continental breakfast...particularly for under $90/night!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that we have met your expectations and we will see you again. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!!