“One night stay was all we asked for”

Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is one of the Best Western chain motels. We were passing through on our way from Canada to California and wanted an inexpensive, clean, safe place to stay. The Lincoln Inn meet all those criteria. The hostess was gracious and helpful. The rooms were well-maintained and tidy. The sound-proofing hid all road noises and our sleep was uninterrupted. Some times you just want a quiet place to spend one night with no other agenda than it be easy, cheap, and safe. This was a great choice for us.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BruinSeniorTraveler
ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing during your stay here with us at the Best Western PLUS Lincoln Inn. We are so glad we made your stay enjoyable! If we can be of any assistance in the future for you accommodations, please give us a call! Thank You again and have a wonderful day!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I went back here on our way down to Portland Oregon. The staff was fantastic, and this time the breakfast bar was fully functional (my last review noted the power issue)- and EXCELLENT. The room was clean and quiet. We didn't have time to make use of the pool - but when we checked in a family was doing so and having a great time. What I really liked is that the pool and fitness room was available 24 hours! Nice feature that accomadates everyone. Free parking and internet access. Will definately be back to stay again. If you are looking for good bang for your buck - I would recommend staying here while in Yakima.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to respond to your recent stay here with us at the Best Western PLUS Lincoln Inn, in Yakima Washington. We are so glad we made your stay enjoyable. Hopefully you will be able to take advantage of the pool on your next trip. Thank you again and if you any assistance in the future, please let me know. Have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel as I have stayed at 2 other hotels in Yakima and they were not good. This BW was very clean, comfortable and friendly. They have great rates especially for GOV'T Travelers. The rooms was very nice and comfortable. Nice big Firm mattress and quality linens. Several little things that make a nice difference. Nice oversized showers with ledges to sit soap and shampoo down on. Nice shower heads and large sink and mirror outside of the bathroom. Exhaust fan in the bathroom is nice and a simple thing that alot of hotels seem to lack. The breakfast was very large selection but I must admit the "hot" foods like eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy was all a bit weird tasting and low quality. All of it was straight from can and very FAKE tasting. Blahhhhh!

Overall a very nice place. Call Jimmy John's for gourmet sandwiches, they deliver super fast!!

Room Tip: Third floor on either wing is nice and quite with no one above you and no elevators or vending makin...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was with us at the Best Western PLUS Lincoln Inn in Yakima Washington. Your comments, good and not so good give us the information we need to improve to give our guests the Superior Customer Care they deserve. We will look into the issues you had to see where we can improve!! Hope to see you again soon. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

In all of life you have joys, difficulties, and sometimes mournings. In this case My one of my family members passed away. Even though we were in deep mourning, the staff at this hotel was more gracious, than any hotel I have ever personally experienced. I travel for a living and I have been in more hotel rooms than a average person would stay in a lifetime. While grieving Saturday aft.we had a type of family meeting, (to be honest we literally took over the area where they served breakfast). When I mentioned that the coffee had grown cold, the attendant on duty profusely apologized. When the new coffee was ready he made sure that I had a fresh cup. While this was a small thing, and he was just doing his job, he went over and beyond the call of duty. When I inquired if i might bring in my fathers dog, he replied sure, after all you folks have been through, it is not a big deal. Attitudes like this like and the professionalisim in these duities were performed, will and have made my family a long time customer. Without a thought or reservation we as a family would like to personally say thankyou to your staff, management, and the owners of the Lincoln Inn property. When we return to Yakima and we will, your Hotel is at the top of the list of places to stay. Again Thankyou.

RK Schmoe, David Schmoe,Stanley Schmoe, Kevin Schmoe, and Paul Schmoe

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how you stay was with us. We value your comments very much. I am very happy to hear we made your stay relaxing and comfortable during a rough time. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

24 pool and hot tub
Cozy lobby
Great breakfast
Lots if bushes for dogs too pee on. No where for #2 river rock garden beds

We will be back great staff!!

• Stayed: February 2013
ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay here with us at the Best Western PLUS Lincoln Inn in Yakima Washington. I am so very glad that you enjoyed your stay and will look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The management was the best with helping arround Yakima, I did not know where the best dinning places where and gave a very good place to eat. They are very helpful with every part of my stay there. THANK YOU Staff.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for giving us another awesome review! I am so glad that we meet your expectations for your lodging needs!! Next time you are in town we will give you another great place to eat!! I will pass along the comment to all the staff!!! See you again soon!!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We have never stayed in Yakima before. I am glad we came. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. I loved having the pool and hot tub open 24 hours a day. You can go down later at night and not have to hear the loud playful kids. The hot tub and pool were very comfortable temperatures. My husband and I will be back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda R
ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank You so much for taking the time to respond to your stay here with us at the Best Western PLUS Lincoln Inn in Yakima, Washington. Our entire staff strive to make every guest feel warm and welcome!! Your comments give us the information we need to improve to make every guest's visit memorable! We hope to see you again soon. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hestiate to give us a call!! Thank you again!!