Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel
Hotels.com
$110
$119
Orbitz.com
Oxford Inn Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$105
$110
$139
Fairfield Inn
$129
BestWestern.com
$79
All reviewswestern hotelsbreakfast roomhot tubcookiesindoor poolwould stay here againstayed one nightin townfree breakfastclean roomsthe room was nicewaffleseasy accessroad tripgreat place to stayconvenient locationbw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I were just making a quick overnight trip to look at some potential retirement property. We wanted a clean, decent place and I wanted a pool for a morning workout and a breakfast buffet with some healthy choices. The Best Western Lincoln Inn fit the bill. I would have preferred some whole grain choices for the breakfast, but oatmeal from packets, yogurt and an orange made for a reasonably healthy start to the day. The pool was convenient and provided a nice workout. Most importantly, the room was clean and the staff was efficient and friendly. We had an enjoyable stay and I will choose them again if the need arises.

Room Tip: Our room was across the hall from the ice machine. It was a little noisy. I placed a couple of pillows at the base of the door and it didn't disturb my sleep at all.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

First of all, let me thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We strive on making every guest feel welcome and comfortable. We also take your comments very seriously and use them to improve and to give our guest Superior Customer Care. I will pass on your comments to the staff. Thank You again, and if we can be of any assistance in the future do not hesitate to give us a call. Have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We came off the highway and had no idea where to stay.Tripadvisor on my phone showed the reviews of all local hotels. I called and David assured me he would get the best rate possible and saved the two last ground floor rooms,a necessity when traveling with grandpa! David checked us in quickly and also got us the AAA discount..The staff were helpful in getting us directions to an amazing Chinese restaurant for dinner. Tamera helped us the next morning to register with Best Western Crown Club and gave directions to the car wash. The breakfast provided was very good and our group sampled everything present.My only complaints were the hot tub smelled a bit sour(girls softball team) and the computer in the lobby was super SLOW.The staff surely made our trip better!
I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel if you are traveling through Yakima.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank You so much for taking the time to respond to your stay here with us at Best Western PLUS Lincoln Inn. We value your opinion and it gives us the oportunity to improve, to give our guest superior customer care! We strive on making our guests feel welcome and comfortable. I do apologize about the hot tub and will keep a closer eye on that issue. We appreciate the commments about out staff! I will pass it along the them! We love to make our guests happy! I am so glad to hear your stay was pleasant and that you will come see us again! Thank You again. If we can be of any assistance in the future please give us a call.

Chris Gallegos-Genreal Manager

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good choice for a hotel in Yakima. Modern hotel and rooms and good breakfast at this hotel. Only drawback is that you are not really within walking distance of anything here, in fact I don't think you should go walking at night in this area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your stay. Because of your comments we know where we can improve to meet all our guests expectations. We strive on making every guest feel welcome and comfortable. Thank you again, and hope to see you again soon. If we can be of any assitance in the future, please give us a call.

Chris Galllegos-General Manager

Reviewed July 8, 2012

The front desk staffer was very friendly in helping us get settled. The room was $107 (AAA rate) and worth it. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Furnishings in rooms were a bit outdated, but not horrible. Breakfast was decent considering it is complimentary. Biscuits were pretty tough, but we should have showed up a bit earlier--lol.
One thing about almost every single BW breakfast room (we have stayed at 16 separate BWs in 17 days) is that they're not ventilated well making them very HOT. This one was no exception.
Overall, a good stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WVMtMama
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Thank You for taking the time to let us know how your stay was with us. Because of your comments we know where to improve to make all our guest feel welcome and comfortable. I am so glad that we met you expectations and hope you will come see us agian. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I was about to give 5 stars, but then we went to breakfast and had to take one away. I'm hesitant to complain since breakfast was FREE....but that being said if you're going to offer something, do it right. Breakfast was only served 5-9 a.m. , which is already pretty darn early for a vacation morning....but we arrived at 8:30 to make sure we got what we wanted. They were out of stock of everything, constantly! There was only one poor girl trying to cook and put food out!? There were no forks, no biscuits for the gravy, no eggs, etc...u get the idea. My husband said he finished off the coffee pot too so I didn't get any....? Knowing the occupancy of the hotel, you think they would have planned the food accordingly? Or at least have more than one person working the kitchen. The a/c was also not functioning in the breakfast room! Yikes.....

Tat being said the check in process was very friendly and efficient. The rooms were clean and sufficient for our quick trip thru town. Nothing fancy , but clean and comfortable. Would still stay again :-)

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank libbikins
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Thank You so much for taking the time to comment about your stay with us. I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations for the breakfast, but because of your comments we are now reviewing our procedures for breakfast. I am glad to hear that your room was clean and comfortable. I am so happy to hear that you will stay with us again when and if you are in our area again. Thank You, again for letting us know how to improve our guest satisfaction. Have a wonderful day and if we can be of any assistance in the future, please give us a call.