Bale Breaker Brewing Company
Open today: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
The place to drink an IPA, but eat before you visit

Reviewed August 26, 2019
LB-TX-2014
Austin, Texas
Finally Visited my Favorite WA State Brewery

Reviewed July 10, 2019
Sailor Paul T
Poulsbo, Washington

All reviews food truck great beer outside seating grassy area family friendly atmosphere mango super fun food vendors all ages yakima valley friendly staff in town ipas beers hops cutter tap
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

The menu offers mainly IPAs, which I don't like. Everyone else in my group raved about the mango IPA (still an IPA). There are a few other offerings. I tasted the stout (not too strong or overbearing) but drank canned cider (ice cold and very good). The brewery doesn't offer food, but a food truck was there. I thought $17 for a cheese and pepper sandwich was absurd, so paid the ridiculous price of $7.50 for chips and salsa (not a generous portion either). The mango salsa was good and tasted fresh. The venue is family and dog friendly, though activities for children are limited and our younger members were soon bored. Outside seating is nice.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019

As the producer of some of my favorite beers in Washington, was able to finally visit the Brewery near Yakima. Very clean grounds and it sits among the Hop Farms in the Yakima Valley. Brought the dog in with us and ordered a seasonal IPA that was very good. They retail sell their beers here as well or you can get growlers filled. The staff was very nice and they do have food vendors on site. Overall, a very enjoyable visit.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed July 6, 2019

What a nice time we had at this charity event. Good food, good service good beer, good weather and a good cause.
Wonderful place for families and friends to meet up and enjoy the Yakima weather.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019

We LOVE Bale Breaker! We actually only live 2 miles down the road, and have been regulars since they opened! and love the new seating expansion!
ALWAYS delicious beers & cider options! Great variety of food trucks, yard games, dog friendly, and awesome events! Awesome staff too!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

In an out of town setting amid fields of hops, Bale Breaker was super fun! We took an Uber there in anticipation of great beer! We weren’t let down! As a bonus, we arrived in time for their monthly Bingo game! So many good beers to choose from. I would love to come back in the Spring or summer to also enjoy the outside patio! Hearing the family history of the farm was so interesting! Family friendly!!

Date of experience: March 2019