“great food good service”
Review of Mel's Diner

Mel's Diner
Ranked #11 of 258 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 25, 2012

A fifties style venue with nice waitresses and the food was good and a lot of it. We had breakfast there and they kept the coffee full and always had a smile.

There are newer reviews for Mel's Diner

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I come here for breakfast when in Yakima traveling. The service is very good fast even. The food is cooked to order. If you can't decide what to eat then order a combo.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had little time for this meal. The breakfast was good, the service was great. I even had time for another cup of coffee. I would definitely return for my morning meal.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My son-in-law ordered fried chicken that was hard as a rock. The rest of our meals were alright and the waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

The title of my review pretty well sums it up. The restaurant was close to our hotel but we had dinner here both nights of our stay because it was not only convenient, but it was very good as well. The staff is very friendly, we didn't have to wait a long time for our food and their meals are hearty and good. I had their homemade soups both evenings and both were excellent. I don't think you can go wrong unless you're wanting a "fine dining" experience.

Been to Mel's Diner? Share your experiences!