“So clean, so comfy, such sweet staff!”

Hilton Garden Inn Yakima
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Reviewed August 15, 2010

An overnight while visiting Clayson Farm Antique Show brought us to Yakima, for a combo business and pleasure getaway.. This hotel in middle of newly-renovated part of downtown. Fantastic staff, lots of helpful ideas about Yakima. Especially loved the Omelet Chef..funny, and flips a mean omelet to boot! Room very clean, beds comfy. Nice little store, room service, a girl could go on and on!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed August 12, 2010

The only reason I stayed here was because I had points and stayed for free... but I was pleasantly surprised by the service, friendliness, and extra niceties of our stay. I normally have a good experience at Hilton Garden but this one was definitely above average. As I plan our second trip to Yakima, I will likely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2010

We stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn on our vacation as an overnight stay on our way to our next destination. Seemd like a very well-run hotel with good, friendlty staff. The room itself was clean, and what we've come to expect at the Hilton Garden Inns.

Unfortunately for us, we were placed in a room right on the main street, even though it was the top floor. Due to a conference taking place, they couldn't move us. This was disappointing since we requested a room in the back due to some of the reviews I read on Tripadvisor. The windows don't block out the noise well, and to add to our problems, we had a connecting door to the room next door, which was inhabited by noisy Saturday night partiers. We also requested to have no connecting doors in our online request.

To this management's credit, they proactively contacted us to take 50% off of our room rate due to their failure to give us the type of room we requested.

I am sure you'll be happy with the service, staff, and room.....as long as you are in the back. Even earplugs won't necessarily block out the street noise if you are in the front. I know. I wore them!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2010

We stayed 2010 memorial day weekend. Check in was great, rooms were clean. But not sure what was up with the water pressure in our room. I understand the going green image but you had to run around in the shower to get wet ! Our bathroom faucet was turned sideways too ? So maybe I just got a bad room. I have stayed at other Hilton Garden Inn's and this one was okay but not at the top of my list for room's.
- however their breakfast is really good ! you can get anythign you want.
Overall I would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2010

The staff at the hotel were abundantly helpful and friendly during my two night stay. I was given tremendous restaurant recommendations on both nights. I was also provided with a recommendation for a local golf course(Apple Tree) and it was phenomenal. I would highly recommend this hotel for business travellers. Indoor parking is a nice touch and occasional wine tastings are great. The only down side to this hotel is that there are no views of the gorgeous surrounding area. Other than that, perfect.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2010

I am very impressed with the excellent customer service I have experienced at the Hilton garden inn. The rooms are great, including a mirowave and fridge in every room. Nice. The pools was a very strong smelling clorine, and hot tub not so hot, but other than that it was very great service. I would definitly return and tell all my friends and family. Never got a chance to try the restaurant but will defitly do that nexttime, but cookies were a good evening snack!!

Reviewed March 13, 2010

Providing Hilton Garden Inn's trademark consistency in quality, this hotel is ideal for the business traveler. The hotel restaurant provides good service and food, and the hotel provides free parking and internet right in the middle of downtown.

There are number of good food choices nearby, including Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Black Angus Steakhouse, Mel's Diner and local eateries ranging from budget (with LOTS of food) to upscale (over near the railroad station district).

Some reviewers complained of noisy traffic, but the streets were quiet every night of my 4-night visit. Even with a basketball tournament occurring, including young team members in all area hotels, this hotel remained quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business