“Great location and very helpful and friendly staff.”

Hilton Garden Inn Yakima
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This hotel has a great location - within easy walking distance of many cute restaurants as well as shops. The staff is overly friendly and helpful. I ended up just getting dinner from the restaurant onsite (salmon) because I was too tired to go out and was very pleased. I would easily stay here if ever in Yakima again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
lisa_vallejo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Our staff is always trying to provide all of our guests with excellent service ~ it is great to hear that we accomplished our goal.
It is so nice that you tried our restaurant as it is a hidden treasure in Yakima. Our Chef fillets our fresh fish and steaks to ensure the best experience for our guests. He creates his menu with only the freshest products so I am happy to hear that you enjoyed it.

I do hope that you will be back again to visit and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Yakima

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I like to stay at the Marriott normally, but there is not one in Yakima so I booked with the Hilton worst night of sleep, beds/pillows are hard as a rock. My husband and I both woke up with back and neck aches. Although the room is clean the furnishings are dated and for the price it is not worth the extra money you pay for the name.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jodi L
lisa_vallejo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Jodi,

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay wit us via TripAdvisor. We are sorry to hear you were not comfortable in our bedding as we know how important a good night's rest is while traveling. We will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for ways to improve our guests' satisfaction and we hope you will give us another chance to show you the quality comfort and accommodations you deserve should you return to our area in the future. I also want to let you know that in all of our guest rooms we provide both feather and synthetic pillows so please feel free to request additional pillows of your preference and we would be happy to deliver.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Everything you expect from a great hotel, Hilton is always a good choice no matter where you go.
I have enjoyed every visit. The staff and management go above and beyond to be helpful and friendly. Location is great. I would recommend this hotel tho anyone.
I travel a lot and if Hilton is not available it's either Staybridge or Coastal.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear that the staff was friendly and went "above and beyond". We appreciate your continued dedication to our Hilton family and pride ourselves on providing a consistent level of warmth and hospitality to all of our guests. We look forward to your next visit to Yakima!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Comfortable hotel and all of the staff have a pleasant disposition. The breakfast is great and not the cardboard shrink-wrapped stuff you get other places. I'm always pleased when the staff have a smiling face and sincere conversation with me too. All that counts when you're on the road!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
lisa_vallejo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

I sincerely appreciate your comments regarding your stay and our staff. I will never stop saying that our staff is one of our greatest assets. Over 50% of our staff has been with us since we opened in 2006. They are truly dedicated and enjoy what they do and I believe it shows. I look forward to sharing your comments with them. Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us. It truly means a lot!

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Yakima HGI late January, 2013.
Great to have underground parking, (no ice scraping).
Great breakfast buffet-try the awesome bacon
Good room, and very good bed.
Only down side is wall mounted heat/cooling unit that was loud as it cycled on and off during the night.

• Stayed: January 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while staying with us in Yakima. I am thrilled that you chose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn when visiting the area. It is great to hear that you had the opportunity to enjoy our breakfast and complimentary underground parking. I have to agree that those are very important features when traveling. I do apologize that the heating/cooling system caused an inconvenience for you. The system does turn on to circulate the air to eliminate any condensation settling which keeps the air fresh for all of our guests. During future visits please don't hesitate to contact the front desk and we would be happy to have maintenance shut the system off for you during the evening. We understand that the noise could be disruptive to your sleep. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience as it is very valuable for us to receive feedback.
Come back again soon! I will make sure that the Chef saves you some of that good bacon:)

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I frequently stay at the Yakima HGI for business and have enjoyed every visit. The staff and management go above and beyond to be helpful and friendly. Location is great. I would recommend this hotel tho anyone visiting Yakima be it business or pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for continuing to stay at our hotel when visiting Yakima. It is so wonderful to read your kind comments regarding our entire team. We strive on providing exceptional customer service so I am thrilled to hear that we are meeting expectations. We will continue to provide consistent service and thrive to exceed your expectations during future visits. I sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your experience and look forward to your return visit!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 15, 2013

When in Yakima this is the place to stay at. In the center of town, near several restaurants and shops.

Check out the deals that include breakfast in the rate.

Good gym for a workout, indoor pool and more.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your recent response on Trip Advisor! I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. And yes, the breakfast package is definitely worth it because we have the best breakfast in town! I appreciate your wonderful comments about our hotel and location and look forward to your next visit.