“The Name says It All”

Cafe Melange
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Melange or cornucopia of awesome service, food, and WA wine selections. Don't be put off by the small number of tables or other diners; it means you will experience a private dining experience with more personal attention from the wait staff and the chef!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Went here after reading a couple reviews here and on Yelp. Very quaint restaurant, very comfortable. We ended up having the lunch special, which was a crab, red bell pepper and Alfredo personal size pizza with a side salad; was amazing!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We went the first time in November and LOVED it. We came back and July and REALLY wanted to try a new restaurant, but couldn't bring ourselves to do it. The food was amazing and the service even better - trust the server's recommendations!! I regretted not following his advice (even though my meal was awesome!) and ended up eating half of my fiances meal because the marsala on the lamb was the most delicious thing I've ever had the pleasure of snatching off of somebody else's plate.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My family and I enjoyed excellent lunch at the Cafe M and I think the service stood out as much as the food. My pesto penne was good as was my family members house salad with Salmon.
He didn't have a name tag but made us feel like We were getting 5 Star Service.
Lunch was very reasonably priced and I would deffinately enjoy another meal there.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Great menu with more vareity of dishes than at many restaurants, well cooked, good service, pleasant ambiance. A very pleasant surprise in Yakima, which looks like it will all be all standard US fare. Surprisingly busy on the Monday we went.