“Good Food, Great Drinks, Nice Atmosphere”

Gasperetti's Gourmet Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 272 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Please join us for an afternoon or evening of unbelievable food and outstanding service. Our restaurant has been serving the dining needs of those in the Yakima Valley since 1943. We will make sure your visit is memorable.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

They have a great bar area with fantastic appetizers, like the salmon mousse! Dinners are wonderful in the red room if you're looking for that intimate atmosphere. Highly recommended for a special night.

1  Thank HomersWife

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We ate here this past Valentine's day and it was fantastic. It was a business dinner with four couples. We had a private room, nice and quiet. The service was just right- friendly and attentive but not bothersome. The food was excellent. I had the filet with a peanut and Gorgonzola sauce that was cooked exactly as I ordered and tasted fantastic. My wife had the crab cannelloni and it was phenomenal. The chocolate creme brule was done perfectly.
Overall, an outstanding meal. Will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

we lucked into this restaurant after a long day's drive and didn't expect to find such fine dining for our meal. The hostess was especially friendly when she discovered we were in transit. It also happened to be their 48th anniversary of being in business and many of the diners appeared to be long time customers and friends. What a treat!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Lovely old world charm, excellent service, even had a table visit from the matriarch, which is a lovely touch. The onion ring appetizer is wonderful, but the rest off the meal was disappointing for us. We eat high end pretty frequently and we felt this missed the mark for the price. Most at our table thought we could have gone to Olive Garden for as good of food at less than half the price. Maybe it was an off night, might give it another shot in the future...

4  Thank Cris H
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I've been here 3 times and the last time (tonight) was the worst. Words of wisdom: stick with pasta only. The other times I dined here (both for business purposes) the wine, salad, pasta were excellent. Tonight, I came in for a dinner alone, had the lamb sausage and gagged from the amount of salt on the dish. The service was iffy (polite but too "all over me") and the crowd was scant so I suppose they were lookin' for things to do and people to care for. The lighting is really low so it's difficult to read the menu.....but when I go back (because where else is there to go in Yakima?) I will stick to the old basics. Pasta!

3  Thank NonaKim

Been to Gasperetti's Gourmet Restaurant? Share your experiences!