“Fantastic asian!”

Cuisines: Thai
West Point, New York
“Fantastic asian!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

They serve both Chinese and Thai, along with Pho...a soup with rice noodles that is Vietnamese. The soup was hot, great broth, yummy noodles. The Thai tea I had never had before but was tasty (a bit sweet though for my liking). We brought home takeout for someone not with us and they waited to prepare that meal until we were already dining on our in restaurant meals...a big plus! The service was good. The food is freshly prepared so don't be in a rush...good, fresh food takes time. Enjoy the experience.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank mrb415

Sunnyside, Washington
“First Class Thai food”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

From East Wenatchee to the Tri Cities, the Tea Garden will capture my vote every time. I've taken a number of friends there who had no idea what Thai food is like and have been pleasantly surprised. A small portion of spice is a one star, very hot is a five star or you can order with no spice. The Monday through Friday lunch buffet is the absolute best ever with the largest variety. The music is soft so you can actually visit with one another. Can't say enough wonderful things about the owners and the food that draws us back time after time. Thai tea is a must try. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2014
Yakima, Washington
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Was nicely surprised by this restaurant. The food is excellent. Always fresh, hot, and delicious. Friendly atmosphere, clean, & quite place. I have eaten here several times and am always pleased with everything! The buffet is the best I have had! Price is just right, too.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank donna k
Washington State, USA
“Best Asian & Cheap!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is now my favorite Asian restaurant in Yakima. The Couch family are native to Cambodia, but Chinese and Vietnamese by heritage, and they create wonderfully different dishes. While it could use some décor updating, to say they provide a great bargain is an understatement! I love their Salmon Curry, Pad Thai and Cashew Chicken (ridiculous amount of cashews!). Tom Yum and Ginger Chicken are my daughter's favorites, and she likes things hot. Great lunch buffet too. Where else can you get a drinkable glass of red wine for $4?? And they fill it more than they should to boot! Finally, this is a totally family run operation, any you are always greeted with smiles!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank gustaferic
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Asian food - Chinese and Thai”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in here while in Yakima and it was a great little hole in the wall restaurant. Friendly staff and delicious food! I will go here again when I come back to Yakima. It is a quick walk from the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Josh A

Been to Tea Garden? Share your experiences!