“Lots of good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

One review complained there was too much bun with these giant burgers--well I disagree. I have never had a bun scrunch so thin under the weight of the burger and ample toppings AND still hold it all together. This place is clean, well staffed and food came fast. The lady taking our order suggested we split the tater tots and she was right. We should have split the burger as well.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

It is definitely a Yakima landmark and worth checking out but I think their burgers are way to big! They don't even have kids size. The best thing on the menu is fries and the fry sauce. My husband raves about the shrimp burger. Their ingredients are fresh though. I would eat there more if I could get a smaller burger option

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Miners has been a landmark for athletic teams visiting Yakima for years. 30 years ago when our daughters were involved in summer swim team, stops at Miners after out of town meets were a highlight of the summer. Now our grandkids are swimming and we're looking forward to a half dozen or so stops there this summer with them. Our third daughter, who 'deserted' Yakima to live in the Seattle area, has teenagers who travel with various basketball teams. Whenever they come to Yakima for a tournament, their teams always stop at miners.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We ate at Miners with our softball team while we were in Yakima for the state softball tournament....I could not believe how much food they give you.....no one will walk away hungry....I guarantee it! I have never seen such huge burgers. It was very busy when we went because other ball teams were there also but they must have a very efficient staff because it only took about 5 minutes after we ordered to get our food.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Burgers are huge but not great. Too much bun. In n out are fresh off grill, fresh lettuce n tomato delicious. Miners was Luke warm...slapped w way too much mayo and mushy. Been to miners many times over last 20 years and not impressed this last time.......