“Bring a huge appetite!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Lunch at Miner's is a must when we visit Yakima. I have never finished an entire burger or sandwich here, but that doesn't stop me from trying! The food is not heart-healthy, but it's tasty.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The food is grat! THe shakes,fantastic! You get huge portions and quickly. It is where everyone goes after sproting events either in or passing through the Yakima area. It is a must do! They have a great coaches room and they feed you for free and treat you like kings!

But the best part is the lady who owns the joint! She is amazing! She alone is worth a trip!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was my first visit to Miner's. They have quite the selection, and you get more food than you can possibly eat in one meal. If we were in the area, my wife and I would go back. But, we would definitely split a combo meal (especially since it is over $10).

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My family has to eat here EVERY time we come even close to town!! Lots for the money, tastes great too!!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Very over rated. I have never had anything spectacular here. It's average. They are consistently mediocre.

1  Thank dj509-65

Been to Miner's Drive-in Restaurant? Share your experiences!