“Average subway food, poor service”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #138 of 251 Restaurants in Yakima
Yakima, Washington
“Average subway food, poor service”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This location doesn't participate in any promotions that are advertised on tv. They usually only have one $5 footlong, the breakfast sub or the veggie sub. At my latest visit I asked about the $5 footlong and they were only offering the veggie sub, but a customer ahead of me told me about another deal that they had, but were not promoting with posters or telling customers about. The employees never smile or go out of their way to make your visit enjoyable. I have had mushy tomatoes, wilted lettuce and crunchy bread. The only reason I go to this location is because it is close. I don't go there very often though, because I have never had a positive experience there.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!