“Best Mexican Food”

Antojitos mexicanos
Ranked #14 of 258 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

There's more than just the traditional American-Mexican fare here. There's some real Mexican favorites such as Pambazo - which I recommend. The food flavors and portions great. If you are Iin Yakima it's a must stop.

There are newer reviews for Antojitos mexicanos

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have great Mexican food in Yakima, but Antojitos is the best. They have delicious food at a great price. It is always crowded at dinner time. My favorite dish is their pork verde, but their burritos are fabulous too.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is unique, when they first opened they were in a little hole in the wall place that they outgrew quickly. After the move it is still packed. The 3 soft tacos are some of the best in the valley. I personally like the Torta with pork.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The best thing about Antojitos is their excellent sauces. You get a variety to choose from with each meal. Everything we've tried on the menu has been delicious, and is traditional, authentic Mexican food. Antojitos is one of our top four favorite Mexican restaurants in Yakima, the other three being Mercedes, Taco Loco, and El Escorpion (a taco cart by Davis High School). All four offer vegetarian options.

1  Thank HeidiBo
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've eaten here many many times. Everything is great. The only criticism any of my friends have ever had was that the Carne Asada was too thin. I personally like my Carne Asada that way as that's the way you'd get it at a mexican meat market.

I've never had a bad meal, rather, every meal has been excellent. Highly recommended and always busy. Everything on the menu is a winner. The Carne Asada (in my opinion) and the garlic fish are especially good. So is the pozole - huge and delicious.

Been to Antojitos mexicanos? Share your experiences!