“Always good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Yakima, Washington
“Always good”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is unique, when they first opened they were in a little hole in the wall place that they outgrew quickly. After the move it is still packed. The 3 soft tacos are some of the best in the valley. I personally like the Torta with pork.

Visited July 2013

“Delicious, authentic food.”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The best thing about Antojitos is their excellent sauces. You get a variety to choose from with each meal. Everything we've tried on the menu has been delicious, and is traditional, authentic Mexican food. Antojitos is one of our top four favorite Mexican restaurants in Yakima, the other three being Mercedes, Taco Loco, and El Escorpion (a taco cart by Davis High School). All four offer vegetarian options.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank HeidiBo
Yakima, Washington
“Overall, best mexican food in town”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've eaten here many many times. Everything is great. The only criticism any of my friends have ever had was that the Carne Asada was too thin. I personally like my Carne Asada that way as that's the way you'd get it at a mexican meat market.

I've never had a bad meal, rather, every meal has been excellent. Highly recommended and always busy. Everything on the menu is a winner. The Carne Asada (in my opinion) and the garlic fish are especially good. So is the pozole - huge and delicious.

• Visited May 2013
Yakima, Washington, United States
“What happened to service?!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Too many really good Mexican restaurants in Yakima to choose from to ever stumble in here again and be ignored like this. Not one check back until I was finished. Too bad, others told me this was good - food wasn't spectacular either.

• Visited April 2013
Maryland
“Nom nom nom!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We have gone here a couple of times and have been thrilled each time. I like the soft tacos (your choice of meat with onion and cilantro on double soft corn tortilla) and lather them in the sauces provided (tomatillo salsa, a tomato oregano salsa, avocado, etc). These put to shame any other Mexican food I have ever had...delicious. I get them without the accompanying rice and beans - just the soft tacos, thanks! My daughter got the cheese and onion enchiladas which came topped with cabbage (and with beans and rice) - she loved them, also really liked their beans. She's not a rice eater so we can't give you a review on that.
We are here in Yakima for another week and we are looking forward to eating at Antojitos several more times while we can. Love it! Go in and try a couple soft tacos...nom nom nom!

• Visited March 2013

Been to Antojitos mexicanos? Share your experiences!