“Pho!”

Famous Burger & Teriyaki Sandwich
Ranked #16 of 326 Restaurants in Yakima
Reviewed March 30, 2016

Pho is available four days a week (Sat., Mon.-Wed.). We love the tofu & veggie pho. The rest of the menu (yakisoba, fried rice, teriyaki, burgers and sandwiches) is good, too, and servings are HUGE. We've seen families of four (two adults, two children) make a fine dinner out of one order of yakisoba! Best fries in Yakima, too. Order at the counter, food is served to you at the table if dining in. No alcohol.

Date of visit: March 2016
Write a reviewReviews (53)

Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

I sent my husband here because we had a craving for Asian food. He was surprised by the outward appearance but when he stepped in the doors he was instantly impressed! He ordered a mushroom burger which was excellent. I ordered the yakisoba (I would give it 4 stars) and chicken teriyaki (5!). The portions were HUGE. I think our family of five could have had one of the noodles/rice dishes and been happily fed! Whenever we are in Yakima, we will stop here!

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Annie C
Reviewed January 13, 2016

Had a great lunch chicken bento here. Delicious really too much to eat; but I ate it anyway. I hope to be back for more someday.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed December 30, 2015

Well kept, VERY busy at lunch, and worth a wait. They offer the very best teriyaki, burgers, and yakisoba. Servings are LARGE. Food is excellent. Expect to need a take-out box. Pho on some days (Mon-Wed, and Sat ?) Their Pho Soup Special is possibly the best Pho in the entire state (really!).

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Dean2920
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

My family and I love coming here! The owners and staff are friendly and efficient, and the food is always so good! A tiny place that's almost always packed, and there's a reason for that- they do a great job! My favorite hole in the wall in Yakima.

Date of visit: September 2015