Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima
Comfort Suites Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$111
Oxford Inn Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$95
Oxford Suites Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$119
Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$111
The Hotel Maison(Yakima)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewshvac unitchocolate milkoatmealtrampoline parkparking lotroom was cleancookie cuttereasy accessfree breakfastfront desk agentnice breakfastconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againwine countrytop floorroom ratepleasant stay
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was first time at this hotel. We were warned when making reservations hotel lobby was under construction still. Our room had just been totally redone - great to stay with new carpet, bedding, etc. We used Marriott Points - cost would be $129 without. It's 3 minutes away from a great Black Angus Restaurant, ear freeway on/off ramps so easy to get going on your journey. Quiet at nite and in new part of town. Every single employee said hello, greeted us with a friendly smile. Only coplaint was the free breakfast - powdered eggs - Yuk! Oatmeal and other things were fine though. And breakfast is free. We'd stay again.

Room Tip: I'd avoid rooms next or really near the elevator. There is no room service - but I couldn't make my marks go away.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
David E, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! We are very happy you enjoyed the newly renovated rooms—and didn’t get scared off by our warning about the renovation! Wait till you stay again, we are just finishing up the lobby and it is very nice! We do have a good location, freeway close and also convenient for getting around Yakima quickly and effortlessly. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I just returned from a three day stay. This is a nice hotel, staff is friendly and helpful. They are under construction in some areas, but it didn't affect me. When I checked in I was told I was getting one off the rooms that had just been renovated which made me happy....only to find out there was no mini fridge or microwave. The fridge would have been nice, , but I managed. The room itself is very nice. I love that there's a long hall between the door to the living/bedroom with the bathroom between. Its a great buffer from any hall Noise...so its peaceful. Also a good buffer if my pet were to bark. The only other complaint I have is that the little fruit flies In my room. They were EVERYWHERE. It made it hard to enjoy glass of wine! Or eat anything without fighting them off!

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! I agree we have a friendly Front Desk personnel, we try to make everyone feel welcome. We are glad you enjoyed your stay—except for the fruit flies—not sure where those came from! When the renovation is complete all rooms will have refrigerators and microwaves—but unfortunately the order hasn’t shown up yet, but we expect them any day! We will be done in late October. If you’re ever back in Yakima please stop by and stay with us again!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I come to Yakima frequently and as a platinum member of Marriott awards program typically stay at Marriott properties around the world. Have stayed at this one a number of times, despite my poor impression of the property. After the stay this week I will not ever stay there again, and I would encourage you to look elsewhere as well. The hotel is undergoing renovation and I stayed in a renovated room. Not good. The rooms are small and cramped. The new color scheme makes them feel even smaller. Very stark and uninviting, and the jet-powered air conditioner will blow you out of the room. New wall paper in the bathroom was already damaged. Also, the hotel is in a bad part of town - only convenient if you are coming off the Interstate and don't want to see the city. Lots of vacant lots and buildings around the property. Poorly maintained on the outside. Nowhere safe to walk to besides a tacky, expensive burger place. Try the Garden Inn, or other property.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are very saddened that you did not like the newly renovated rooms. Damage does occur and we try to get items fixed as soon as we can, but unfortunately sometimes we accidentally rent a room before repairs can be made. There’s not a lot we can do about the vacant lots, since we don’t own them. But we are only 2 blocks from downtown and about 32 seconds from the convention center. The renovation is almost complete, maybe you can visit us again when the hotel will more quiet and relaxed with all the construction completed.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The hotel was undergoing a very needed renovation when we visited which kept me from rating it higher. It is conveniently located to the freeway entrance / exit. One negative for me was the elevator - I think this hotel has the slowest elevator I have ever experienced. The hotel had ample parking and the exterior was well maintained.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
David E, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thank you for your review, we appreciate that you took the time write it and submit it. I agree we have friendly Front Desk personnel; we try to make everyone feel welcome. We also wanted to let you know that we agree! We needed a thorough renovation and that is what we are doing; all the rooms, lobby, breakfast area, hallway carpets—everything—all new mattress too! We will be done in late September. If you’re ever back in Yakima please stop by and stay with us again!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We spent 8/23 Friday night at this property. We were advised of renovation when I called the hotel before making on-line reservations, which I always do. At our check-in they again reiterated the remodeling and put us at the opisite end of the hotel to minimize the impact.
Our updated room was EXCELLENT! Stylish and quiet. Some construction dust in the elevator but really, not an issue. The pool and hot tub, clean and relaxing. Breakfast-I can say the girls working to keep it clean and filled were doing a GREAT job. Plenty of food even 1/2 hour before it ended, we sat and read the local paper with our coffee. I was so hesitant to stay here but the other hotels seemed worse and we have usually had good luck with Marriott, so we took the chance and it paid off. We will stay at this property again headed through this area!
I just want them to install a bigger swimming pool!

Room Tip: Call ahead at any hotel to find out the latest on road construction, hotel renovation, big groups like teams and let them know your preferrance, as far ahead as possible!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! I am glad to hear that you were advised and saw the renovation alert and took a chance with us! I agree the renovated rooms are nice! And we are almost done—only one more floor to go! The breakfast area will be finished next and then the last phase—the lobby area! We hope to see you again in the future and you can enjoy all the new rooms.