I am a Marriott Rewards member, so if I cannot locate a good Bed & Breakfast where I am traveling, I check the Marriott options next.
In my opinion, they are all pretty much the same (regardless of the specific brand), including the breakfast foods, when they have them. This particular establishment is no exception, yet the employees here stand out from the usual crowd of Marriott workers.
During our stay, the entire building was getting a make-over and the focus was on the lobby/reception area. What was most surprising to me was the worker's response to inquiries. No complaints, no excuses, but rather very useful and timely advice about where to park, which hallways to avoid, and the exact timetable of work being done.
We heard no noise during out entire, three night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mobile check-in is now live! We finished renovating the entire hotel in Nov. 2013. Located just west of exit 33A, on I-82, we are close to the convention center (27 seconds), wineries and the valley mall. "Get Air" (trampoline park)is right behind us! The Sundome is only 2 minutes away. Shopping and places to eat are within walking distance and we are located near downtown. Corporate/family travelers and teams have the advantage of getting to their destinations quickly and easily.Experience the difference while in Yakima! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Yakima
- Fairfield Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Yakima
- Yakima Fairfield Inn