Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima
  • Pool
$139
$129
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Suites Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

Oxford Inn Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$95
Oxford Suites Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn(Yakima)(Great Value!)
$111
$116
TripAdvisor
Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel(Yakima)(Great Value!)
All reviewshvac unitchocolate milkoatmealtrampoline parkparking lotroom was cleancookie cuttereasy accessfree breakfastfront desk agentnice breakfastconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againwine countrytop floorroom ratepleasant stay
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I am a premium Marriott member, so I got upgraded to a "suite" which was a larger room with 2 TVs and a refrigerator. The room was well furnished, everything worked, actually had a window that opened up fully so you could get plenty of fresh air..the A/C worked well. I did not use the pool or hot tub or the workout room...but they all LOOKED good. The breakfast was slightly above average, they cooked their own oatmeal which I really appreciate....I dont like being forced to microwave the packages in a styrofoam bowl. The staff is very helpful, there was always a supply of newspapers available in the lobby. Across the parking lot is a nice casual restaurant called "Bobs burgers and brew"..I ate their 3 times...get the steak salad or the Guacamole burger...really good fries. THis location is kind of strange, but it works well. There is a shopping center across the street that has a target..and its literally less than a 5 minute drive to the Yakima Convention center...dont want to walk to the convention center though...kind of a strange neighborhood you have to go through.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Kenneth C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear Texas_Phil,

We are very grateful for your encouraging comments. It is a great pleasure to hear that our staff was very friendly and helpful to you. We appreciate hearing from you and have let the entire staff know that their efforts have not gone unnoticed.

We hope to serve you again on your next visit to the Yakima area.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I am a platinum premier member and I recently was a guest at the Fair Field Inn property in Yakima Washington.
I am in this property every 3 months and I was treated well while a guest at this property during this stay. The front desk staff was very professional and made me feel valued. I want to single out Becky she should be commended for her professionalism.
This property was well maintained and I feel it would be a great property to get upgraded and renovated. I do enjoy staying in the rooms which have a microwave and fridge.The beds for my taste are a bit too firm. Since I have to be in too early to try the breakfast I canโ€™t provide a comment on that.
This property does have an indoor pool itโ€™s a bit small thought.
The hotel is located in a plaza which has a bobs burger sand brew restaurant and in an area which is near a highway downtown and a target and a walmart. During my stay I met the manager and seemed to care about my experience at this property.
I hope these comments help you and I hope you have safe travels.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Triangle_Traveler13,

We are really glad to hear that you had an enjoyable experience on your last visit and that we were able to meet your expectations.

We hope to see you again on your future visits.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I was dissapointed with this property. Beds are low to the ground and if you are a big guy it makes you feel like you are sleeping on the floor. Very small towels too. Located in a tough area of town.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Gubulldogfan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review! I apologize for the issues that you had experienced during your stay. Please know that we take every feedback very seriously and are doing everything we can to improve what we offer to our guests.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Yakima.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed here on a last minute trip to Mt. Rainier and we were very happy with the property. As stated by others, the rooms are on the small side, but that (plus a chair that will be described below) is about the only thing detracting from this Hotel.
The property is very easy to find, and if coming from the Ellensburg direction it's directly off of Exit #33A.
When we entered we were greeted by cheerful and helpful staff, and the check-in process was very quick and easy.
The room was very clean and nicely decorated, and the bathroom was spotless.
The furniture was all very nice except for an easy chair that was next to the bed. I sat in it and it felt as if I was going to drop right through the back of it! I'm a big guy, so I tought that maybe it was my weight that did this, but my wife sat in it and experienced the same thing.
The Staff at the Front Desk was very helpful (and very patient) in suggesting local restaurants and with any other questions we had.
The free breakfast was the standard layout with a waffle maker and some microwaveable breakfast sandwiches, cereals, fruits, and pastries/muffins. They kept everything well stocked, and the dining area was kept very clean.
Overall our stay was very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Ed H,

Our staff are always grateful to hear from our guests whether it is good or bad experience. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and satisfying stay for our guests, so we are always happy to learn from our guests on how we can improve our service. I am very happy to hear that our staff was able to meet your expectation and that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay by immediately resolving any problem that you had during your stay.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed here for one night on our way through Washington. I got the room on Priceline and paid about half of the normal rate. The place was great for what I paid. The lobby was nice, and the staff member who checked us in was very friendly. She gave us a room on the top floor which I prefer to avoid the noise of people walking above. As others have said, the rooms are definitely a bit on the small side. However, our room was incredibly clean and comfortable. The bathroom was spotless and had lots of towels and Pantene brand shampoo. The wi-fi worked well. The bed was fairly comfortable, and the building was quiet at night.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear ValentinoDrag,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and we are grateful that you have enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear that we were able to meet your needs! Our staffs always look to please our guests and are always happy to hear that their work had made a difference for your stay.

We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.