I travel to Yakima 4 to 5 times a year and have started staying only at the Fairfield. The staff is nice (although the last 2 times the assistant manager has been a bit snotty).
ALSO...I always call a few weeks in advance to make a reservation- sometimes I have my wife call. EVERYTIME we always get a different room rate-This is very frustrating. So I have started the habit of calling 3 times to get a price then call a 4th time and let them know the lowest price I have been quoted from my previous calls.
I really like the breakfast offered and the breakfast lady is very friendly.
Really the only negative thing I can say is that they have TERRIBLE coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mobile check-in is now live! We finished renovating the entire hotel in Nov. 2013. Located just west of exit 33A, on I-82, we are close to the convention center (27 seconds), wineries and the valley mall. "Get Air" (trampoline park)is right behind us! The Sundome is only 2 minutes away. Shopping and places to eat are within walking distance and we are located near downtown. Corporate/family travelers and teams have the advantage of getting to their destinations quickly and easily.Experience the difference while in Yakima! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Yakima
- Fairfield Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Yakima
- Yakima Fairfield Inn