“Great Value!”

Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Laughlin, Nevada
“Great Value!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Fine bed, reception. Clean, quiet, secure. Even say the maid cleaning the tiles in our room with a disinfectant, so i know they keep it clean! Free breakfast (thought it was pretty basic) and wifi. No problems staying three nights. Parking might have been a bit more spacious. Liked the fact that at night, people had to enter thru the lobby as added security.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Tacoma, WA
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I spent two nights here in mid-September. Although I arrived early on Friday, the front desk was able to get me into my room quickly. A cheerful, friendly housekeeper was just finishing up the room as I arrived. She did a great job. The A/C was cold, the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. The bedspread seemed a bit thin, but this is the Days Inn, not the Four Seasons.

Parking and WiFi were both free and fast. I headed out for dinner, came back late, and slept hard.

I left too early to try the free 6:00 AM breakfast on Saturday morning. I returned late Saturday night, and took the last available parking space. Although it was after the time the side doors should have been secured, I didn't need my key card to get in, which was convenient, but a little concerning. However, the neighborhood didn't feel that unsafe, so I wasn't very concerned about it.

Housekeeping had refreshed the room just as expected; no issues to report. Another good nights sleep, and I could sleep in on Sunday.

Sunday morning I woke up, made a waffle and ate a free bagel and cream cheese with orange juice at the free breakfast. Good selection of stuff here. Checkout was uneventful.

I'd stay here again. It's a good budget choice with amenities that exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: All room numbers start with "2", regardless of whether they're on the first or second...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank RulesLawyer
Vacaville, California
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was a great place to stay. We had two small dogs. Our room was on the first floor and right next to an outer door. There were absolutely NO pet odors and the room was sparkling clean. Staff absolutely wonderful. We had been traveling over 1,500 miles in just a few days so to experience such a welcoming friendly stay over was VERY much appreciated.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tom w
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

We need a place to put our head for the night and I had booked this Days Inn. The area left something to desire and made me feel somewhat uncomfortable. The rooms were clean and staff were nice, but as we were moving our bags to our room there was loud 'noises' from the room next door which went on for hours (not the hotels fault I know), we just got the feeling that this is the kind of place that people would like to rent by the hour.
I dont think we would stay here again due to the bad quality bed, rough area and constant 'rude noises' from other patrons all around us.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I was here a year ago and this place has really changed after the remodel. I was told that they were under new management, a very good job. The place is really fantastic great pool, friendly staff, and the breakfast was just great!!

Room Tip: Try the Belgium waffles in the breakfast, they are great.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank james j
Kalispell, Montana
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Had been here before and was pleased, so reserved for family reunion. Even with renovations we were satisfied with room, amenities, and sufficient breakfast. The morning we left, we found stains on top sheet...feces...shame on you housekeepers! We hoped to save you work on sheet changing but you had already saved yourself the work ! Had already booked for next month so I will be more observant..and perhaps the reno will be done!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank mz_scrlt

Travelers are raving about these Yakima hotels