“Great Food”

El Mirador #2
Ranked #9 of 264 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 18, 2013

GREAT food and service. The nachos were the best, the pitcher of sangria very yummy and the largest plate of Mexican food I have ever had!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The service was very fast and friendly and the food was very good. The homemade tortillas were excellent and a nice touch. Although very busy, we still got our food quickly although I received refried beans instead of the black beans I had requested. I had the Mexican Chicken and it was spicy but not too spicy. I would come again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We're Arizonans, and sometimes when we travel we miss our Mexican food. We were in Yakima and El Mirador #2 was near our hotel, so we gave it a try. Very good! (The refried beans were super creamy. Mmm.) Also, the restaurant is quite large, with seating indoors and outside, by the river.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I ate dinner here a few nights ago. I ordered the grilled chicken salad. When it arrived it was completely covered in grilled mushrooms and I hate mushrooms. They were not even mentioned in the menu description. I removed the mushrooms and put them on a folded napkin. They covered the napkin there were so many. The grilled chicken bits were extremely overcooked and dry just like the bits you find in the corner of a grill that has been in use all day. The cheese was non existent and it came with no salad dressing of any kind. I thought maybe it was a fluke bad meal so I went back for lunch the next day. This meal was not much better. The staff was not engaging or happy either time. Nice building though.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Located just off I-82 on E Yakima Ave. The waiter was friendly and attentive. Normal pricing for good Mexican food.
Careful if you don't like 'hot', ask for mild sauce provided with the chips.

Been to El Mirador #2? Share your experiences!