“Unique Menu”

Xochimilco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 276 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Opened our doors in March of 2008, Serving the most authentic Mexican dishes in Yakima Try the Famous Mole de Oaxaca Made in House. Our most popular Carne Azada! And of course the Best Margaritas in Yakima!!
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

While it looked like a typical Mexican restaurant, many of the menu items were authentic to the Oaxaca region, so there were some unique and tasty choices. The margaritas were really good, the service friendly, but the interior needs a good overhaul/update.

1  Thank ChristineNR

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We very much enjoyed the service and the food was good and traditional but I doubt we would go back. The presentation and the menu items were far too conventional for me and my family.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Xochimilco is my favorite Mexican restaurant in Yakima. The food is tasty and authentic and the servers always make dining there a special experience. I especially love the Queso dip appetizer and veggie fajitas.

3  Thank Wendy S
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

So let's be blunt. I'm from Portland and am use to prices being more than a restaurant deserves and I have had the privilege of marrying info a traditional Mexican family.

With that being said, eat here. I ordered the pollo a la crema, munched on the carbs azada and chicken fajitas. All were very good to say the least. I would recommend this place to anyone from anywhere.

4  Thank lrchisholm
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We decided to brave the snow and try Xochimilco in the Glenwood Square location. The service was excellent and the staff friendly and warm. My hubby had the Colarado Burrito and couldn't't stop raving about it. I always order the Chili Relleno because it is a favorite of mine. This is the best I've had in Yakima bar none. The chili was tender and had great taste and the egg was light and didn't overpower the Chili. We will definitely return and came home with the leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Great experience.

3  Thank Janet C

Been to Xochimilco Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!