“Outstanding”

Ranked #2 of 264 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We love what we do and it shows. Great products like Snake River Farms wagu beef and steaks from Double R Ranch, fresh seafood from the Pacific Northewest and vegetables and fruit grown here in the Yakima Valley. We feature a fantastic wine list featuring some our local vinyards and cold microbrews from Bale Breaker and Yakima Craft Brewing to name a few. So join us in our dining room, lounge or relax on the patio. Please enjoy Creekside West Bar and Grill, we look forward to serving you. Jim & Shannon Rowe Owners
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Ate here with a coworker at the tables near the bar

The steak skewer appetizer was memorable. The chicken caesar salad was also high quality and memorable which says a lot for such a standard dish.

I'd love to eat here again

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I visit this place often with vendors/salesmen. Lunch is always consistently good. Environment is good for conversation. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

worst "Braised Ribs" ever. I think the so called ribs were part of yesterdays pot roast, swimming in bbq sauce. poured over "cheesy gritts". It was like over cooked mashed potato type goulash with chunks of vegies in them. Very odd dish. could not eat it all becouse I was afraid of puking it back up! We also had the New York Angus Steak with Gonzola cheeze. The presentation was horrable!! The cheeze was in the form of cheeze sauce. that smothered the entire plate of food. The meet seemed to be of good quality, but it was hard to tell under all that cheap white sauce. Everything was piled on top of each other and then smothered in sauce. Barely finished the meat after scraping all the sauce off of it. what happened to a simple "grilled" steak in a resteraunt with the word Grill in it's name? Very dissapointing dinner, First and only time going there. Service was bare minimum, no silverware until our food arrived, (aprox. 35-40 min.) You would be better off eating crackers and a bottle of water.

2  Thank dave m
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My hands down favorite place to take business clients for lunch and dinner. The menu is diverse and the food is always good. The prices are great and the service is fast and friendly.

1  Thank Seth S
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant consistently turns out great food, and for Yakima, that's saying something! Their menu is varied, their food local when they can get it and you won't be disappointed by anything you order. The salmon is my favorite, but I try something new about every other time we visit, and no matter what I have ordered every one at the table has loved it. Their tap water could use filtration, but that's the only downside I can see.

1  Thank jedibabe

Been to Creekside West Bar and Grille? Share your experiences!