“Best in Yakima”

Ranked #2 of 279 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We love what we do and it shows. Great products like Snake River Farms wagu beef and steaks from Double R Ranch, fresh seafood from the Pacific Northwest and vegetables and fruit grown here in the Yakima Valley. We feature a fantastic wine list featuring some our local vineyards and cold microbrews from Bale Breaker and Yakima Craft Brewing to name a few. So join us in our dining room, lounge or relax on the patio. Please enjoy Creekside West Bar and Grill, we look forward to serving you. Jim & Shannon Rowe Owners
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant consistently turns out great food, and for Yakima, that's saying something! Their menu is varied, their food local when they can get it and you won't be disappointed by anything you order. The salmon is my favorite, but I try something new about every other time we visit, and no matter what I have ordered every one at the table has loved it. Their tap water could use filtration, but that's the only downside I can see.

1  Thank jedibabe

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Meet family and friends for a nice dinner. I loved the atmosphere and the food choices were really good. I would have no problems coming back for a visit.

1  Thank Strifez28
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Philly cheese meat smelled rotten
The soda was flat after two replacements we opted for water.
Loud music ruined the nice surroundings.
I think the only thing my daughter enjoyed was the cute waiters.
The hostess that stomps like an elephant is rather annoying.

2  Thank thatguysgirl96
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

It's hard to break a bad first impression. We were awkwardly avoided when we first walked in until someone, who had initially seen us walk in, decided to seat us. The silverware and water glasses were dirty. The waiter was GREAT and very attentive and friendly. The food was just ok, but I honestly expected better for the price. I had the chipotle chicken wrap. The fries were really good!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We have frequented Creekside /west fairly often because the food is always superb, I've never had anything bad there. The Salmon is the best and I don't necessarily like salmon. they use frest local ingredients and the chef really seems to know what he's doing.
I also have never had bad service there. they seem to care about what and how they serve.and the prices are not bad at all. I'm hooked on this one.

1  Thank secretmuncher