“Great for get togethers”

Creekside West Bar and Grille
Ranked #2 of 256 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We love what we do and it shows. Great products like Snake River Farms wagu beef and steaks from Double R Ranch, fresh seafood from the Pacific Northewest and vegetables and fruit grown here in the Yakima Valley. We feature a fantastic wine list featuring some our local vinyards and cold microbrews from Bale Breaker and Yakima Craft Brewing to name a few. So join us in our dining room, lounge or relax on the patio. Please enjoy Creekside West Bar and Grill, we look forward to serving you. Jim & Shannon Rowe Owners
“Great for get togethers”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Meet family and friends for a nice dinner. I loved the atmosphere and the food choices were really good. I would have no problems coming back for a visit.

1 Thank Strifez28

“Eat somewhere else”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Philly cheese meat smelled rotten
The soda was flat after two replacements we opted for water.
Loud music ruined the nice surroundings.
I think the only thing my daughter enjoyed was the cute waiters.
The hostess that stomps like an elephant is rather annoying.

2 Thank thatguysgirl96
“Great atmosphere and service, just ok food.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

It's hard to break a bad first impression. We were awkwardly avoided when we first walked in until someone, who had initially seen us walk in, decided to seat us. The silverware and water glasses were dirty. The waiter was GREAT and very attentive and friendly. The food was just ok, but I honestly expected better for the price. I had the chipotle chicken wrap. The fries were really good!

Selah
“always great”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We have frequented Creekside /west fairly often because the food is always superb, I've never had anything bad there. The Salmon is the best and I don't necessarily like salmon. they use frest local ingredients and the chef really seems to know what he's doing.
I also have never had bad service there. they seem to care about what and how they serve.and the prices are not bad at all. I'm hooked on this one.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank secretmuncher
“Nice, attractive restaurant”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Came here for dinner on a Saturday night wihout reservations and were seated very quickly. Didnt even have time to order a drink in the bar before a table was ready. They have a nice drink menu and by the glass wine list. The entree list was nicely varied and each came with soup or salad. The pasta with asparagus and salmon and goat cheese was yummy! Overall a very nice dining experience. A little on the noisy side, but the service and food made up for it. Would come back if in Yakima again.

Been to Creekside West Bar and Grille? Share your experiences!