“Nice, attractive restaurant”

Ranked #2 of 258 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We love what we do and it shows. Great products like Snake River Farms wagu beef and steaks from Double R Ranch, fresh seafood from the Pacific Northewest and vegetables and fruit grown here in the Yakima Valley. We feature a fantastic wine list featuring some our local vinyards and cold microbrews from Bale Breaker and Yakima Craft Brewing to name a few. So join us in our dining room, lounge or relax on the patio. Please enjoy Creekside West Bar and Grill, we look forward to serving you. Jim & Shannon Rowe Owners
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Came here for dinner on a Saturday night wihout reservations and were seated very quickly. Didnt even have time to order a drink in the bar before a table was ready. They have a nice drink menu and by the glass wine list. The entree list was nicely varied and each came with soup or salad. The pasta with asparagus and salmon and goat cheese was yummy! Overall a very nice dining experience. A little on the noisy side, but the service and food made up for it. Would come back if in Yakima again.

There are newer reviews for Creekside West Bar and Grille

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This restaurant was advertised as having impressive views, no views. However it was a good choice because the food was excellent. the best Caesar salads that my husband and I have ever had. I had the salmon and my husband had the New York steak, both were very good. Service was excellent. We would come back when in the Yakima area.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

The greeting, service and drink was great but the food was aweful. I ordered the halibut and it looked like slop on a plate, presented for a swine. There were dry garlic mashed potatoes, sweet cobless corn poured over it and a piece of dry, but tastey, halibut on top. Also, there were pats of tobasco paste around the pile of food. I only ate a little of the corn, that didn't touch the tabasco paste and added some of my husband's garlic sauce to my halibut to eat it. The atmosphere seemed like Bob's Burger restaurant; nothing fansy. I was disappointed. It was nothing what I had expected.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We went for happy hour recently and enjoyed the cocktails and appetizer menu - the crab cakes and steak skewers were delicious and reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Food is great. Prices are on the high side. Great selections for food and beverages. Like anywere, some of the help is better than others.

Been to Creekside West Bar and Grille? Share your experiences!