“Not Impressed”

Ranked #2 of 278 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We love what we do and it shows. Great products like Snake River Farms wagu beef and steaks from Double R Ranch, fresh seafood from the Pacific Northwest and vegetables and fruit grown here in the Yakima Valley. We feature a fantastic wine list featuring some our local vineyards and cold microbrews from Bale Breaker and Yakima Craft Brewing to name a few. So join us in our dining room, lounge or relax on the patio. Please enjoy Creekside West Bar and Grill, we look forward to serving you. Jim & Shannon Rowe Owners
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The greeting, service and drink was great but the food was aweful. I ordered the halibut and it looked like slop on a plate, presented for a swine. There were dry garlic mashed potatoes, sweet cobless corn poured over it and a piece of dry, but tastey, halibut on top. Also, there were pats of tobasco paste around the pile of food. I only ate a little of the corn, that didn't touch the tabasco paste and added some of my husband's garlic sauce to my halibut to eat it. The atmosphere seemed like Bob's Burger restaurant; nothing fansy. I was disappointed. It was nothing what I had expected.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We went for happy hour recently and enjoyed the cocktails and appetizer menu - the crab cakes and steak skewers were delicious and reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Food is great. Prices are on the high side. Great selections for food and beverages. Like anywere, some of the help is better than others.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This restaurant which failed miserably in former hands has become a "go to" place for locals thanks to new ownership. The menu is comprehensive, the food and the service are very good and there always seems to be a large, happy group of diners.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We had about 30 people in our group for dinner and they were able to put us upstairs all by ourselves with our own bar area. It turned out great! They also worked with me to create a limited menu to keep the prices down and my meal was still delicious! The mini desserts were also really cool and unexpected to get that little bit of something sweet after your meal. I highly recommend them!