“Quick stop for lunch”

Bob's Burgers and Brew
Ranked #4 of 264 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Detour Directions: Heading East on Yakima Ave, turn left on S. Fair Ave Loop (just before the free way), turn left onto Fair Ave.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stopped her for a quick lunch while travelling. The food was good, but our server lacked "that special something". She could have made the stop much more enjoyable with some "personality".

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Part of a Northwest chain, this is a gourmet-type burger place.

It offers plenty of seating. Food choices are good (and large), well prepared and served quickly.

Staff is courteous.

The facility can get pretty noisy when busy.

Parking access is a bit tricky.

1  Thank I82X73
Reviewed September 13, 2013

If you want an expensive burger and marginal, uncaring service - this is the place! Food was okay. Nice selection. They offer a bottomless glass of soda. But the service was so bad that once my plate of food was dropped (literally) I never saw the server, or anyone else again. So I spent $3 for about a half glass of soda. When I complained on the way out, the person at the desk could care less. She told me I should have gotten up and tried to find my server. Won't be back. Better places in town.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The food was great and the beer selection was really wonderful. The menu is the classic roadhouse style fare -- burgers and salads and such. They'll sell you a growler (take-away beer jug) for $18 full, and refill it for $12, with your favourite tap beer.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were passing through Yakima on the way to and from Seattle, we had dinner on Friday 8/23 and again brunch on Sunday 9/1. On Friday I orered the steak salad and we were eating in the bar. The salad greens were fresh, the steak not over cooked-med-rare. The service was good and the game we wanted to watch on several of the tvs. Returning through Yakima we stopped for lunch. They had a basil tomato soup which I had with a salad. The soup was not a good choice, the bottom of the bowl had lots and lots of dehydrated onions in it. The flavor was very weak. My husband ordered the BLT which was good. The service again was good, I enjoy lemon or lime with my water and was provided with both, nice touch. A brunch with made to order omelettes looked great and we heard from several people around us that it was very good. We ate on the patio this trip though and enjoyed the comfortable atmosphere and temps. We will propbably try this resturant again when passing through the area.

Been to Bob's Burgers and Brew? Share your experiences!