“HUGE burgers and local beers”

Bob's Burgers and Brew
Ranked #4 of 254 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Detour Directions: Heading East on Yakima Ave, turn left on S. Fair Ave Loop (just before the free way), turn left onto Fair Ave.
Minden, Nevada
“HUGE burgers and local beers”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Wide selection of burgers. The ones we got were huge with a large side order for fries. We were so full from the lunch we skipped dinner. Wide selection of local beers and we were given tastes to decide which one we liked.

Visited July 2013

Boise, Idaho
“Great surprise!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

An excellent stop in Yakima, WA. Very pleased with cleanliness, service and quality of food. A great way to refresh during a long road trip.

• Visited July 2013
Lynnwood, Washington, United States
“Lots of Food”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

If you are hungry this is the place to go! Got the small meal from the happy hour menu and it was more than enough. Good fish and chips.

Visited July 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Food and Service Exceptional”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

After spending a day in Naches for a swim meet my grandson was in, Bob's Burger's and Brew was a fantastic find. The wiat staff were very friendly, great variety of burgers (and brrews) that tasted very nice. The ambiance was just what we wanted as well with the 5 of us incluidng grandson.

• Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Place we will never come back”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were here in May. My son had a tournament in the area and the team decided to try the restaurant. Seated at 7:20pm and there was only one guy taking our orders (17 people) and while I was looking around , he was also in charge of three big tables . He was sweating and literally running back and forth. Not his fault, I tried to get the attention of the manager, I waived at him. Nope, he just completely ignored me. I complained to the headquarters, I got an email from the owner of Bob's burger in Yakima and when I complained about his manager, he asked me why I am so hard with his manager and accusing me that I might had past dealings with him.
It was the most unprofessional email I got from a company owner.
We've never been to Yakima, never heard of Bob's burger. He was accusing me that I had past dealings with his manager that's why I was complaining. Too bad, the place has potential to be a great restaurant but looks like it's being run by someone who thinks of himself too much and all the people who are complaining had past dealings with him and his staff.

Miner's Drive In is the place to go in Yakima . Miner's Drive in is a simple , unpretentious restaurant. Did I say they serve great burgers and the people are nice?

First and last visit at Bob's.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Bob's Burgers and Brew? Share your experiences!