“Good Burgers and Brews”

Bob's Burgers and Brew
Ranked #4 of 247 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Detour Directions: Heading East on Yakima Ave, turn left on S. Fair Ave Loop (just before the free way), turn left onto Fair Ave.
Littleton, Colorado
“Good Burgers and Brews”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

4 of us had a late dinner at Bob's during a business trip to Yakima in March 2013. We all enjoyed our burgers and brews. I had to chase the waitress to get our bills, which was a little annoying since the place wasn't that crowded. I'd go back if I was in Yakima and felt like that kind of food.

Visited March 2013

Naches, Washington
“Inconsisent food. Inconsisent service”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

When it first opened we used to go here all the time. After awhile the quality really began to suffer. The food was dry and over cooked. The service was never great but it got to the point where we had to chase any server to get our drinks refilled.

Visited April 2012
seattle
“very yummy”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

we went here because it was recommended by the staff at our hotel and it was very yummy. I had a blue cheese hamburger and it was very very good.

Visited March 2013
Mount Royal, New Jersey
“friendly service, average food”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

First I need to specify I did not have a burger. Maybe the burgers are awesome but based on my steak salad I would say the food is average. The beef on my salad was 'okay' but lacked flavor. The lettuce was browning and really wet from being washed. The garlic bread that came with it wasn't that good. The service was fast and friendly. If you're in the mood for a burger this place would definitely beat fast food, but I wouldnt expect to get anything fresh and healthy.

• Visited March 2013
Lynnwood
“Great Bacon Burger”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We had a early dinner here on New Year's Eve. The atmosphere was nice and the staff friendly. I had the bacon burger and it was great. The portions are very big.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Bob's Burgers and Brew? Share your experiences!