“Very delightful stay”
Review of Holiday Inn Yakima

Holiday Inn Yakima
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Very pleasant stay! The room was lovely and the beds were great for a good night of sleep! The breakfasts were very good. This hotel is close to the convention center. I'm looking forward to staying here again

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
BrittDOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

JudyHG,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate your kind words. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found our bedding to be comfortable. I hope you and your friends had a great time in Yakima!

We hope to see you again next time you are traveling to Yakima for pleasure or business!!

Thank you again for choosing the Holiday Inn Downtown Yakima.

Brittany

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Yakima

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We are on our honeymoon just stopping through and needed a place for the night. We didn't stop by until 10pm to see if there were rooms available. To our luck there was and the front desk was really nice and got us in to a king size standard room for very reasonable. The 24hr pool was clean and nice. The room itself was nice as well. The decor wasn't out of date and made you feel cozy.

• Stayed: August 2013
BrittDOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Mpircey,

Congratulations on your marriage! We are so glad that we were able to play a small roll in your honeymoon! Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and front desk staff. I will be sure to pass your message along to the front desk manager to share with her staff.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our pool, rooms, and decor. We truly appreciate it and strive to offer continued excellence!

We would like to wish you many happy years in the future together and hope to see you again next time you are in or traveling through Yakima.

Brittany

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Stayed here one night traveling through. Found reviews on TA and booked ahead. Great hotel, great location. Lobby was nice, front desk super helpful. Secure parking a plus. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Nice bar and restaurant, through didn't eat there, it's definitely a plus. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
BrittDOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Gardenia02,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay while in town!!

I am pleased your found our front desk helpful. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to them. I am happy you found your room spacious and clean and enjoyed the lobby.

We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in town! Thank you agian for choosing the Holiday Inn while you were in Yakima.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My daughter and family booked us in since we were at my granson's first swim meet in the area. Needles to say, my wife and I were very pleantly surprized at the setting and the room make up. Our room had the bed and a very nice hide-a-bed couch with the usual coffee (a Kuerig) and a refrigerator. The temperature was well maintianed th eroom was very good shape. The free breakfast with our package waas very nice, better then the usual make your own waffle and cereal. Gated parking was an added feature.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bimster69
Manager802, Manager at Holiday Inn Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Bimster69,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay! I am so happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your time here, and I hope that your Grandson's swim meet went well!

I am glad that you enjoyed your room, including the Keurig coffee maker, sofa sleeper, and comfortable room temperature. I am also glad you enjoyed your team breakfast that was part of your group's package!

Thanks again, and we look forward to having you here with us the next time you are in town!

Manager

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Was there for one night while on a road trip of nearly 5,000 miles and my husband and I both agree the Yakima Holiday Inn was one of the best places we stayed. We got a good rate for it on Priceline. The front desk clerk was very friendly, the lobby was nicely decorated and everything was clean, fresh, and new. We appreciated the secure parking area and free wifi. It was very hot when we visited Yakima but our room cooled down quickly. There is a Target within walking distance and even though many other businesses are nearby we had a quiet, restful night's sleep. If I ever return to the area, this property would be my first choice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear soonermom,

Thank you for the review of your recent trip! We are so glad you chose to make us a part of your long adventure!

I am delighted to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your time here, and that you found the hotel to be clean and new, with a friendly front desk staff.

I'm also glad to hear that your room cooled down nicely, and that you had a quiet, restful night's sleep.

We look forward to having you all back with us the next time you visit Yakima!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is a nice property with secure parking and a nice room. We visited when it was extremely hot so the air conditioner noise at night made it difficult to sleep. Good bed and a nice room though. The location is excellent however we were warned not to take a walk at night due to increased crime activity on the east end of town. We chose instead to walk back downtown which was safe. The staff was very friendly and helpful too and we would not hesitate to stay here again if we were in the area.

Room Tip: Traffic noise is a problem so choose a room on the back side of the hotel facing east.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Blondedawg,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your guest room, the bed, the secure parking, and our convenient location to downtown.

I am also happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful! I will pass your kind words along to the team.

I know that sometimes air conditioners and street noise can be disturbing, so we are happy to provide complimentary ear plugs to all of our guests. The front desk is happy to assist with this request.

Thank you again, and we look forward to having you here in the future!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed here while traveling to wine country to celebrate our anniversary. Since we were bringing our dog along as well we needed a place that was pet friendly, and we'd originally chosen the Howard Johnson across the street. After about 10 minutes in that place we decided that it wasn't for us and went on a search for a last minute (literally) hotel. Fortunately for us the Holiday Inn had openings and accepted pets so we drove over to check it out. The difference between these two hotels was night and day. The service at the hotel was simply amazing. The front desk staff, Ruben in particular, went out of his way to make sure that we had a good time, a great room, and helped us find dog friendly activities in the area. They even had treats for our furry "child"!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager802, Manager at Holiday Inn Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear HelloFromSeattle,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent experience with us! We are delighted to hear you, your wife, and your dog enjoyed your stay!

I am happy to hear that you found our service to be "amazing", and that Reuben made your stay more enjoyable! I will pass along your kind words to the team.

We look forward to having you and your family here with us the next time you visit Yakima.

Manager