“Amazing Bargain”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Went to visit Yakima for a Sunday night and had already scoped out the best places to eat, and guess what, they're all closed on Sunday. Cruising around the nearly deserted downtown area we were about to give up and go for fast food when we spotted Russillo's in the Track 29 area. It looked deserted too but it had an open sign and we were hungry and desperate. I consider myself a pizza connoisseur and give this 4 stars out of 5. My wife ordered spaghetti with marinara and it, including the salad, was way better than we've paid a lot more for. Just a wonderful meal all around. Don't know if the service is always as good as it was that night, but even if they have more people I'm certain they're still just as friendly.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I came from NC to visit my Boyfriend that is here on work and I got to choose where I wanted to eat. I just told him I wanted Pizza. So he looked up pizza places in Yakima and found Russillo's, We ordered the PESTO PIZZA! It had pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, portabello mushrooms, lots of cheese and tons of artichoke hearts. The crust was thin and baked to the right crispiness. It was GREAT. Probably one of the best I have ever had, and I have travelled around...The pizza did take a little while to get there but there was trivia questions that kept us entertained at the table and the location of the restaurant was someting to have a nice discussion over as well. On the other hand the SERVICE needs MUCH improvement. I had to request refills afer patiently waiting each time for over 5 minutes hoping that the waitress would check on us. Then greatfully andother waitress saw that ours was not being very attentive and pre bussed and refilled our drinks there after, Although I should have never tipped her the $5 that we did the PESTO PIZZA was something to brag about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Linda W
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Got a 16" to go. Great crust, fair price. While there, the ambiance seemed a little forced but I would certainly return with my wife and for wine and dinner.

2  Thank Brian S
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I was disappointed. There used to be something special about Russillo's pizza. Now it tastes just like I bought it from a gas station. I found it nothing like New York pizza and I have no desire to get it again. The cheesy breadsticks were thin and the alfredo sauce tasted more like ranch dressing but watered down. I will say their 18" pizza was very large, I just wish it tasted better. .

1  Thank spudsmom
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Ragina's in Boston always has a line outside and I hope Russillo's does as well. There food is great, the service is great and the experience is as good as the food, staff and YOU make it. If your a food snob you may not like it.

1  Thank Larry739