“Great Service, Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Gluten Free
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Yakima, Washington
“Great Service, Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We went to Geppetto's last night for a birthday dinner, and it was delicious. The service was great, and our waiter was engaging, knowledgeable and fun. He got all of the orders right, out in a timely manner, and was attentive (and did I mention funny?). I had pasta, which was perfectly prepared and really delicious. My husband had one of the pizzas and loved it. Another person with us had a salad and it looked really good and fresh. They didn't even complain or make a big deal about us bringing in our own cake, and were nice about getting us more plates, etc. Overall, great restaurant, and I will be returning often.

• Visited February 2013

Yakima, WA
“I Love This Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

There's something about the decor, the menu and the food -- each with the flavor of Italy -- that makes Geppetto's my very favorite place for lunch or a light dinner with friends. And to my delight, my grandsons, ages 10 and 12, love it too.

Visited June 2012
Centralia, Washington
“Pasta Good - Gluten Free Pizza Nasty.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I had the gulten free pizza yesterday and it was the worst I've had - tasted really bad. My husband had regular plain pasta and they added butter and capers for him and it was excellent. Service was excellent and the waitress comped me on the pizza. Nice atmosphere. I would recommend this restaurant - just not to people requiring a gluten free diet.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Yakima, Washington
“The perfect luncheon sandwich...thick slices of turkey and gourmet melted cheese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

The atmosphere at Geppetto's is very comfortable but also quite
classy. The chef is creative and willing to modify your food order to suit your needs. Love their wines also. This place is a winner!

Yakima
“Great choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Great and fresh food and service. Pleasant atmosphere and good wine selection. Clean kitchen (always a good sign). Creative paninis.