“So so”

Cuisines: Thai
Selah
“So so”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

It was (Asian) not necessarily Thi. a little pricy and the food was just ok. I don't know what else to say except, I won't go back.

Visited November 2011

York Beach, Maine
“Great Service, Good Food, Lovely Building”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This restaurant has excellent food and service! Good value! The cleanliness is outstanding. Available parking.

• Visited April 2012
Yakima, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love this place”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

This is always on the top of our choices for family eating. In fact, the servers know us well enough that we can say, "my usual," and they know just what we want! They can accomodate a large party or a small party with relatively little notice, the service time is reasonable and the food is consistent, with plenty of choices for the not-so-eager Thai eater. Everyone can find a dish, and you can share family-style as well. To-go service is great too.

• Visited January 2012
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Good for Thai food in Yakima”
Reviewed August 5, 2009

My husband and I ate here late one evening. The food was really good, and we got a lot of it! The restaurant was very clean. I would definitely eat here again!