“Really good - for Yakima”

Second Street Grill
Ranked #5 of 261 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Be prepared for an upscale sports bar ambiance - a good break from the drab national chain restaurants and yukky Chinese joints in Yakima. There is a great NW beer selection, with a significant price brake during HH. There are not many bars in WA that serve Ninkasi beers on tap, loved the Total Domination IPA at a bargain price. Burgers are big and well done, cost a few bucks more than at Miners of course, but you won't leave hungry and the quality was good. Service was professional, no complaints. Will go back when in town next time because there's nothing wrong with a good brew and a good burger, and where else would you want to go in this town?

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Good food and drink. I normally find "sports bars" too noisy, but Second Street managed to provide plenty of sports television without drowning out conversation. They're open on Sundays when not many other places are.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We ended up here for a burger and beer and found a gem.
The four of us ordered a calamari appretizer and then burgers and specialty beers. Everything was delicious. Some of the beers had an alcohol content of 10% and more and were served in smaller portions. Otherwise, a 22oz size was the default.The burgers were large and juicy.
We had a very good time in a feastive establishment and would go back again.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Meet friends for lunch. Nothing really special. The food was okay. Lots of tv's to catch up on for sports.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband ordered chicken and I ordered the pork tenderloins. My pork was woefully undercooked and my husband's chicken was dry and overcooked. Our server commented that I hadn't eaten my pork and I told her that it was rather tasteless and undercooked. She never offered to take it off the bill or even comp a glass of wine or dessert. This place has really gone down hill, we were here a couple of years ago and it was pretty good. We won't be back.

1  Thank jackid51