“Great burgers and other stuff”

Second Street Grill
Ranked #5 of 258 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We ended up here for a burger and beer and found a gem.
The four of us ordered a calamari appretizer and then burgers and specialty beers. Everything was delicious. Some of the beers had an alcohol content of 10% and more and were served in smaller portions. Otherwise, a 22oz size was the default.The burgers were large and juicy.
We had a very good time in a feastive establishment and would go back again.

There are newer reviews for Second Street Grill

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Meet friends for lunch. Nothing really special. The food was okay. Lots of tv's to catch up on for sports.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband ordered chicken and I ordered the pork tenderloins. My pork was woefully undercooked and my husband's chicken was dry and overcooked. Our server commented that I hadn't eaten my pork and I told her that it was rather tasteless and undercooked. She never offered to take it off the bill or even comp a glass of wine or dessert. This place has really gone down hill, we were here a couple of years ago and it was pretty good. We won't be back.

1  Thank jackid51
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The servers ignored me didn't refil sodas and didn't even seem to care of what I thought about the poor service, and this was on a slow night, I would hate to see the service on a busy night. They had nice decor but that's exactly what you are paying for is decor! The food was overpriced and not cooked correctly. Not a good experience!

1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Decent food at a decent price. Nice little hang out but can get pretty busy on the weekends especially at night being it is kind of a bar too.

Been to Second Street Grill? Share your experiences!