“I love this place!!”

901 Pasta
Henderson, Nevada
“I love this place!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

This is a truly a wonderful restaurant! Their cold pasta salads are just fantastic. I will admit I have a hard time choosing what to order because everything is so delish. The staff is always happy and friendly and does a wonderful job catering too.

• Visited August 2011

Yakima, WA
“901 Pasta”
Reviewed February 27, 2009

I can't say enough about 901 Pasta in Yakima. Their catering service is far superior to most in the area. I love their ravioli, their cold pasta salads are all wonderful, but I think I love the shrimp and dill pasta salad the best. Their desserts are delicious and their homemade fresh daily foccassia bread should win national awards!!! The manager is the most helpful and detail-oriented, and nice, that I have ever dealt with. I manage a large program and take groups around the NW. 901 Pasta is a great local place to eat and cater from.