“Great Steak”
Review of Tony's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Tony's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had a wonderful dinner. Steak was wonderfully smoky tasting. Prices were no different than what you find in Seattle.

There are newer reviews for Tony's Steakhouse

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Every single thing I've had to eat there has been absolutely delicious! I don't eat red meat, but my husband says it's the best steak he has ever had. Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I took my wife for our anniversary. Heard it was spendy but our anniversary so what the heck. With out going into to much detail, everything was average. Service was slow, drinks where weak and steaks where a little on the tuff side for being premium. For over 200 dollars I expect to be impressed. I will finish by saying wasn't the worst meal I've had.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Am from Yakima and wanted to "show-off" local restaurants to group in first seminar to be held here in 35 years of being on the road -- NOT a good move. Service was poor and the food was worse. Don't know what's going on, hardly anyone in the restaurant on a Thursday night, service was poor, but worst of all was the food. The crab bisque was "crab-less", the apple wrapped salmon tasted like digested grass (yes, that bad). Steaks were only "okay" according the the people I took. I was embarrassed -- should have gone to Creekside. Went to 2nd Street Grill night before and they were excellent in both food and service. Whoever own's Tony's, you need to get on the ball -- your business is FAILING. They automatically gave themselves a 20% tip.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

What I know of Yakima is that it's a gritty town, somewhat like the area being on the dry side of the mountains.

Six of us dined here about 7 p.m. on a quiet Sunday. A few other diners but otherwise we had the 200-plus seating restaurant to ourselves. Hostess graciously seated us and amazing server walked us through the menu. Most of us had the prime rib salad which was amazing while two split a prime rib dinner. Neither was impressed commenting that it was chewy and tough after we left. The server did all she could to make this a great experience. Presentation of the entree was as good as I've seen anywhere on four continents. This is a pricey place; $18 for our salads and I believe the 10-ounce prime rib dinner $38. My guess is the food would rock if the kitchen was busy and things were always fresh and cooked to perfection. I'm glad we went -- environment was great, service and decorum top notch. We only which the food was more consistent. The place is smokey, as other reviewers say and while this didn't bother me (nor did I smell like I haD been to a pigroast), I would have preferred fresh, crisp mountain air to the wood smoke, presumably from the kitchen .