“Great prime rib”
Review of Tony's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Tony's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I dined at Tony's with a vendor while in yakima on business. Nice choice of wine and beers. We had calamari and steak bites which were both excellent. The calamari was not served with the usual tziki sauce, instead capers and citrus, a nice change. I had prime rib with Gorgonzola sauce and it was melt in your mouth good. For sure would dine here again if in yakima.

1  Thank snooky75

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I visited Tony's because I heard it was a really good steak house. I was with 2 friends, we all ordered rib eye steak...I was expecting a great steak..Not so. What I got was a mediocre steak at a huge price. Never again..I eat steak fairly often, The Cottage Inn has a much better steak at $9.00, I paid $32.00 at Tony's.I fell ripped off. To top it off one of my friends found a hair in their soup.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

When we visited the Travel Information Center, it was recommended to go to Tonys. My husband ordered Steak Diane which was very good. But I ordered a sirloin steak and my friend ordered the same and the steaks had no taste or flavor and the meat was tough. My other friend ordered prime rib and they gave him a piece of meat that had a lot of fat and he had them take it back and when the new piece came to the table, it was small slices. Also, we had to ask for bread because none was offered.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Went here for lunch. We were the only ones there (mid-day, mid-week) and the prices are the reason why. The food was very good, but it was not a good value.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is Yakima's premier venue for food. Once you enter the restaurant you exit "yakima." It feels like a restaurant from a large city. The decor is impecable, the staff well dressed and the food is amazing. There is nothing that I could criticize about this location but be prepared to pay for all of this perfection.

2  Thank Dave C