“Worth it”
Review of Tony's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Tony's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Worth it”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Wonderful steak house, my filet mignon was perfectly cooked to medium rare and the wine list is small but good. It is on the pricy side for Yakima but it's worth it! Everyone in my party had a great time.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Sarah W

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a joke”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I would hardly call this place a steakhouse! You will eat a better meal down the road at Tacobell! Don't eat here, not worth your money or time

CA
“Pay more, get less!”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Third times the charm. After three visits i have decided its time to speak out about poor service and poor quality food! The meat was a substandard cut and had way too much fat for the price we paid. Seasoning was bland and left me feeling that I overpaid for outback quality (which we no longer go to either). The waiter asked me if I wanted another steak but after waiting 35+ minutes for the first riund, I did not feel like waiting for another round. What I wanted was a good meal that I could eat and that would help me come back.
Atmosphere is nice but they are 0 for 3 so it will be a long time before I come back; it's a far cry from Ruth crist, fogo, or a premiere steak house. Tony, get your house in order and we'll see you again.

• Visited February 2012
Yakima, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cold Meat Colder Attitude”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Cold prime rib, poor service. We called the owner to complain and offer constructive and were told , Oh well everybody has a bad day.

Yakima, Washington
“Yummy!”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

This place has such a classy atmosphere and the wood-fired grill fills the air with such wonderful aroma. I ate lunch at Tony's a few days ago, and had their spinach salad featuring apple, cheese, and grilled chicken. It was large and very tasty! I was with a group of eight, and everyone was pleased with their steak salads and burgers. The food presentation here is always first class.