“Good coffee in downtown Yakima!”

North Town Coffeehouse
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Yakima
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We've been to this coffee house many times in our trips to Yakima and always enjoy the Stumptown coffee they make.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I was looking for a place to have coffee that was local (not S'Bucks, Tulley's or something else I could get at home) and found a listing for Northtown..easy to find, easy to park between where I was and where I was going.
they have regular and sugar free chai!! I tried one yesterday, and the other today and THEY WERE BOTH DELICIOUS! Comfy, cozy, lots of power outlets for power users.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Great small coffee house in Yakima. I went twice, and had the cold brewed coffee. The coffee was great, the shop itself is in a historic building which they played up a lot to create a historic type feel to the coffee shop. One problem, the times I was there the service was quite slow, had to wait since there was only one person working behind the counter.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We had 2 regular lattes and 1 breakfast sandwich. All very good and a good stop after a cold night camping in the State Park.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

He says it's the best mocha in town and no one else's is even close!